Is it too early to know if I got a female?

Welcome! Going to need much closer pics to the crotches of the plant to give you an answer.

4 Likes

Ok awesome thanks for getting bk gonna try now…

Lmk if that is what ya mean… Sorry bro I’m a newbie but love everything about the process…thx again

More along the crotches in these areas.

2 Likes

Female pictured.
Female

Look for this…

This is a female.

2 Likes

Thanks alot for the help… Much appreciated…

1 Like

I cant tell if this plant is showing signs of being male or not.

1 Like

I don’t see any signs of either sex in that photo.

This plant was started at the same time as the previous. However this one is clearly showing signs of female.

1 Like

Was it a regular seed or feminized seed

These were regular seeds i found.

1 Like

Aha ok i had a look the bottom pic it looks like a possible female

@TeNNWisKeY @Greencrypto Welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: You have come to the right place.

2 Likes

This is a female see the white pistils or hairs sticking out ik they look yellow just my camera

A regular seed is it can be a male or female plant. A male plant with grow really aggressive and the female
plant will a lot smaller at first.

Feminized is usually a female plant. Long as nothing goes wrong which they can turn into a Hermie. Hermie can be male and female at the same time.

@Greencrypto @TeNNWisKeY Welcome to the place that holds all your canna answers!! Tons of great growers hanging about all pulling for your success lol!! Good luck and happy growing!!! :+1:t2::green_heart:

This is better but i cant find pistils anywhere on this plant.

The other plant i posted that is showing, is two weeks younger then this plant too.

1 Like