Is it timeout or no?

2 Likes

Nice trichome picture. I see some clear clouds still so maybe 1 more week for full cloudy and it’s your call on what kind of high you are looking for.

2 Likes

Need shots of the bud, not sugar leaves. How long has the plant been in flower?

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

3 Likes

Need a shot of the whole plant and of buds. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

The white pistils you’re seeing are from the plant fox-tailing. Not an issue but maybe dim your lights a little or raise them up if you’ can’t

The chart above will help you decide when it’s time.

2 Likes

@Caligurl In my experience, I have always assumed it was genetics or light leaks that caused foxtailing but are you saying to much light also causes it?

1 Like

Lights raised as high as it can go, non dimmable but I switched the time to 10 hours on and 14 off from 11on 13 off a few days ago

1 Like

Yes during flowering.

1 Like

It’s not really going to hurt anything other than the fox tails will keep piling on making it difficult to see the older buds so be careful to look for the older buds with brown pistils to see if she is ready

Light stress is the most common cause… then genetics

1 Like

Hmmm, I got a few on one of my indoor grows this year and I had recently installed a new 600 watt HPS light beside one that bumped the watts up 600 and got a few foxtails. Those lights are dimmable but I ran em wide open. I got a light meter somewhere need to dig it out I guess. Thanks

1 Like

Just dim them a little… If they are wide open, just back of to about 60% and see how that does… you can always bump them up slowly but 75% would be the absolute max… I’d go for about 60%