Is it time to harvest these? thanks

2 Likes

Before you decide take a look at this… all depends on how you want that bud to perform!

1 Like

I would suggest getting a jewelers loupe preferably one that has 60X mag really gets in close and allows you to really see the shades as they turn… from what I can tell I’m seeing quite a bit of milky still some clear in there wasn’t able to spot any amber!

1 Like

thanks so much for your input. This is my first plant, am I waiting for white to go clear ? and looking for an amber colour?

1 Like

They start out clear then they go cloudy then they go amber

I’m an early harvester compared to most I prefer about 10 percent amber but that’s just my preference all depends on how you like your smoke and the more you grow and experiment you will eventually find just how you like it!

2 Likes

thank you. So I am looking for wite to go clear for sure right?

oh no so I am waiting for Amber cause there is alot of white?

1 Like

Yes you want amber… what type of stone are you looking for do you want a day time smoke or do you want some smoke that’s gonna put you to bed?

1 Like

not to go to bed lol daytime high

Then from what I can see the plant in the picture you posted is really close kinda hard to tell with out a 60x magnifier but my guess is next week maybe 2 max sometimes those trichs will change to where you want them over night so keep a close eye for that good daytime buzz ide be harvesting like asoon as amber is showing up and strains differ a lot but I think you will be very happy with a harvest within 10 or so days I keep looking and there is a lot of cloudy white trichs and that’s what you want… and also the lower buds on the plant aren’t going to be as mature as the tops so you can always selectively harvest the tops first then lowers later on

sounds good, thanks for your advice

1 Like

The upper image can be zoomed in enough to see mostly clear and some cloudy, so nope not yet!

3 Likes

Id say anther week

2 Likes