Is it time to harvest? Or wait longer?

Growing white widow auto flower. Based on the pictures can you tell if it is time to harvest? It has been 58 days since the seed popped out of the soil. I thought it was supposed to be closer 75 days?

1 Like

That is ONE FROSTY LADY. 2 things. Well 3. Third n most importantly. U need a loupe or some kinda magnifying glass type instrument to view the trichs properly. Always look at them on the buds because the sticky sugar leaves amber up prematurely.

1. Pic under normal light if possible. Would help alot. Good photo but bit of purplish glare.
    And 2. Uhhh i forgot. Possibly for a wider pic for me to drool over
2 Likes

Here are a few more pics. The plant itself is not much to look at. Had water problems early on

1 Like

She could go a bit longer. How did u feed? And have u been straight watering? Should be if not. Those green leaves should suck up n shrivel. Also what kinda buzz u going for? Heady and energy full or couch lockd/pain meds type? She looks cloudy but u may have a bit of swelling left to go

1 Like

Been using straight water 6.5ph the last few watering. Flushed the other day because though it was getting close. As for the high I am looking for, looking to relax at the end of day. Helps my wife sleep and helps with symptoms from menopause.

1 Like

When you say she could go longer, in your experience are we talking days or weeks?

Give her a few more days minimum. May can rock another week or two. N they nighttime meds so the longer the better. Give it two days n post again :+1:t5:

Thanks for the help. Will check back on Friday with some new pictures. :facepunch:

1 Like

@JCap I would say Friday is a good time thw Longer you wait the stronger it will be she looks great

3 Likes

Have you checked out you tricombes with a loop or pocket scope
Imho thats the best waybto judge
Ill start watching mine when i have 80%. Red or brown pistols
She looks yummy tho :+1:

3 Likes

How long can u go. Or what is the longest