Is it time to harvest, autoflower?

Hi guys,

This is 16 week old amnesia haze and northern lights autoflower plants. It started flowering 10 weeks ago. I ordered a jeweler’s loupe, arriving in 1 week. I don’t want to lose the quality of my buds meanwhile. Can you please help me with these photos to determine if it’s already harvest time or I should wait.

Just my .02 so don’t take it as cannon but I think your close if not there. In the first couple pics I see some leaves starting to be consumed on the buds. That’s my sign it’s past my chop time. “My” being where I like it. I chop mine a hair early because I like the head high.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!
I like the head high as well. If I want them to give this effect, I should look for a milky trichome, before they get amber, right?

1 Like

Yes. Cloudy and as soon as I see amber triches I chop

2 Likes

@RandomlyRan will you explain what you mean “some leaves starting to be consumed on the buds.”
Leaf browning?

Yes the Browning. I see the red where it’s nute burn but in the yellow it’s being consumed not at tips but in random places. So I would say it’s consuming itself because it is ripe/very close or early sign of a rot issue :facepunch::evergreen_tree:knock on wood, it looks healthy

5 Likes