This is my first ever grow, so I’m trying to figure out if my plants are ready to flush and harvest. Here are their details:
- Strain: Cheese Autoflower
- Soil in pots: Biobizz Light
- What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: Unknown. Biobizz nutes diluted per instructions
- Indoor or Outdoor: outdoor
- Light system, size? Sunlight, ~ 5 hours direct, 8 hours indirect (less now that days are getting shorter)
- Temps; Day, Night : 80s - 50s
- Humidity; Day, Night: Anywhere from 30% to 100%
I planted the seeds on July 5th, and they popped through the top of the soil around July 7th or 8th, so they’re right at 10 weeks. I had it in my head for some reason that this strain typically takes 12 weeks from sprout to harvest (incorrectly, the description page actually says 10), and based on the Biobizz nutrient scheduled, which is probably designed for non-auto plants, I’ve been feeding them heavily right up to yesterday, thinking they still had at least a couple more weeks of flowering.
Below are some close-up pictures of the flowers on my plants. Do these look ready for harvest, or do I have some more time? And should I keep feeding or flush them immediately? How long between flush and harvest? And should I harvest all at once, or in stages?