Is it time to cut her down

Hi everybody,
Thoughts? Is it time to chop her down yet or wait another week. Trichomes are prob 50/50 clear to milky not seeing any amber yet. I’m just not sure about the few yellowing buds if I should trim them now or let them go. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks

2 Likes

Pretty damn close, do you have any way of checking trichomes and take pictures

The buds that have yellow sugar leaves all over them… do those sugar leaves pull out easily? Almost looks like you may have some bud rot

I thought it was rot but yellow leaves are still hard to pull I think maybe under feeding towards the end is the reason why they went yellow early

should I cut the yellow ones down before they get worse? It’s only the 2 bud sites that are real bad bud there is no rot that I can see or smell.

If it’s not rot I wouldn’t pull them unless they’re as ripe as you’d like.

You can remove the yellow leaves if you want, they’re used up and not needed

2 Likes

Definately not rot leaves are still solid and dying from outside in.
Some trichomes still look clear under microscope so I might give her a few more days

1 Like

Try to get some pictures up through the microscope! We love trichome shots

1 Like

I cant hold my hand steady enough haha. It’s a digital one so I’ll try and find an SD card so I can take some photos with it.

I’m not sure how good these will show up pics just from phone I cant steady the microscope well enough to get a good shot.

1 Like

Looking very nice. You’re in the harvest window

1 Like