Is it time to chop?

Here is my Girl Scout Cookie Auto. I am right at the 10th week.

I am unsure whether its ready or not–

Would like to hear your thought on whether its ready or not

3 Likes

Hey I’m new so can’t really add anything but very interested, I’m growing same them and it’s my first time, I will be at week 9 at start of week. So very interested on what more experience people say, good luck

No
Let them white tendrils all turn brownish red and then you should be okay with the auto type

2 Likes

Not there yet. But getting closer. Welcome to the community. :+1:

2 Likes

Like @MrPeat @Cantgetnosatisfaction said.

2 Likes

Not ready yet. To many white hairs!!

1 Like

You’re just a few days to s couple weeks behind me!! Looks nice, but still have 3 or 4 weeks probably. This is just over 6 weeks into flower with my GSCE auto, 2-3 weeks from harvest. This one bud is almost the size of a baseball. Good luck and happy growing!!!

5 Likes

Nice looking bud!

2 Likes

I think I got lucky on this one and just got a very genetically sound seed. The plant is lanky. But all the buds are giant. Everything as far as feeding and taking care of her, I’ve learned here. Solid people that won’t steer ya wrong!!!

O wow, gives me something to look forward to, my girls aren’t that far yet

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for the 2nd pic couldn’t find any buds from the forest in front of everything lol

Welcome you will get great advice here. I usually harvest when 90%!of pistils are brown and receding inwards. I can’t tell a clear from a cloudy trichome. Sucks having blue/green eyes.

Just an update–I think its close–what do you think?

It’s looking like my strawberry amnesia is where she needs to be . I hope to crown her my Sativa Queen.