8 weeks in veg thanks again!!

2 Likes

Got any pics of the full plant?

2 Likes

Gonna need to see more of her

2 Likes

Hope this helps,

5 Likes

I wanna say yes but I’m a rookie and only have experience with autos :joy: @Borderryan22 will prob be able to give an accurate answer tho. He’s given me a few already in my journal

3 Likes

I honestly just put my first photos in coco last night lol. It’ll help others with better eyes for it give some good answers and opinions, though. Plus I like seeing them right before or at the flip!

4 Likes

Very interesting training. The important thing to remember when deciding when to flip to flower is how much height you have left in your tent. Cannabis is known to grow over 2x in height when it begins flower. That and the bigger the plant is in width, the more you have to maintain lol.

If it were me, I’d flip. You have a good amount of branches, albeit not super tall.

7 Likes

Expect your plant to double if not triple in size after switching to 12/12. It’s all about size, you can put a seedling straight to 12/12.

5 Likes

I have a 2x4x5, this ones a hair short of 9 inches tall , I have another and it’s close to same size, I think I should have enough room , but we will see

1 Like

I would definitely defoliate the lower part of the plant and spread it out with tie downs to allow more light into the plant and you can definitely switch to 12/12 just remember anything that dosnt get good amounts of light will be prety larfy and airy

3 Likes

Its up to u if u want to put it in a 12/12 cycle or you can keep vegging it for longer if u want specially if its a photoperiod plant

3 Likes

Definitely ready for 12/12 if you have a height limit between 48 and 60 inches. Maybe ready for a 12/12 anyway but certainly nowish or 2 weeks ago if you have a short tent. :v:

She is in 12/12 now , as to defoliating the undercarriage, does this seem to excessive? I thought I may have killed her, she’s responded well and again thanks everyone !!

I would let it grow some more

1 Like

She seems to be moving along , any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks y’all

1 Like

IMO, strip off all those fan leaves. :v:

If you have some string or twine, try and pull the branches out and away from eachother - like a starfish - :star: so each branch can get more light and even coverage. You’re in full blown flower time, it’s time to make the most of the light you’ve got.

3 Likes