Is it that time again

Well im ready but are they. Two durbin poison and one blue haze

8 Likes

Definitely getting there! Looking frosty :drooling_face:

Whats the nose like on the D Poisons

5 Likes

Seconded. Close

4 Likes

Noted. Can you get some close-ups of the trichomes on the buds??

4 Likes

I’m betting you’re in the window.

1 Like

@Lnnicholas your first and third image still show a lot of white pistols. Second pic looks farther along.

5 Likes

2 weeks. :rofl:

5 Likes

About 14 days ish
5niFv9V4ZzJX2X9Qn0

5 Likes

It’s always 2 weeks :rofl::grin:

4 Likes

Sad but true man. Things change so quickly. And that window is the ultimate test of patience. Ive said 2 weeks to someone for like 4-5 weeks before. Sometimes its worth every second and they milk another week :joy:. Other times the plant goes 3 days and says “You know what? Im done, cut me down” and proceeds to die on the stem :man_shrugging:t5:

8 Likes

Yea I think fox tailing is a good time to cut

Depends on the foxtails. Some are caused by too much N or light. Those typically happen too early to harvest. Some foxtail near the end in an attempt to get pollenated, this is about the only time foxtails scream cut me. Others just foxtail because they are genetically predisposed to do so. These are tricky and one has to be vigilant and watch more mature areas and ignore new ones.

The older more mature calyx (buds) on your photo look decently swollen and maybe in the window. Its impossible to be certain without examining trichomes. But imo, ur close but not quite there. Very close

2 Likes