Is it safe to order?

This sounds like the beginning of a petition
@robertbergman :joy:

5 Likes

For some reason I have a strong desire to buy 20 girl scout cookies extreme.

3 Likes

love the idea…… :grin:, cost a bit but that’s ok… take a while to grow them all… :wink:

1 Like

Buy a lot so when friends ask for weed give them a bean and say “there’s a pound if u grow it rite” and give link to these forums with it.

3 Likes

i just did that with another seed bank that cannot be named, they had the indica mixed pack and the hybrid… I brought both… 10 strains all up,

but they took 3 weeks longer then they should have (6-7 weeks total, knew about a 2-3 week delay) and very little communication… and they are located in oz,

ilgm last time was within a week… crazy… :smiley:

2 Likes

ILGM has been very helpful and consistent to work with. Highly recommended

1 Like

im sold on it im gona go for it I just have to decide on strain now there is so many good ones idk what to pick yet.

1 Like

I want the full day mix pack, morning ,noon, and night. I think that would be really cool.

Check out the Spicy and Platinum Mixpacks. I’ll add that I’m very impressed with Gold Leaf.

To a degree you can get very different effects from harvesting at different stages of trichome maturity, so even if you get a single “hybrid” like Gold Leaf, you can take some a little early and some a bit late for a variety.

1 Like

that’s a great idea, i too have been looking at the gold leaf it looks like a nice strain. i have had a few buds on top mature first and i had to take them but never thought about doing it at different times for different effects that’s a great idea.

It’s an idea. Can’t promise it’s a good one.

1 Like

sounds like a good one to my ears. i am all about the details, it used to drive my dad crazy. he is of the school of thought that’s its a weed put it in dirt and wait. im of the train of thought that its a science and i keep extensive notes with temps, dates, times ,size, height ,growth rate. i use different nutes on different plants and see the results. i also grow huge gardens every year since i was a kid im not new to growing in general im a semi newb to cannabis but im a fast learner and im dedicated the two things i believe it takes to succeed at anything in life.

1 Like