Is it ready, frist time in 40yrs trying

1 Like

They’re looking go! What are the strains?

1 Like

Critical Purple Auto-Flowering Feminized Cannabis Seeds
I cut some shade leaves today, i hope i did not screwup. Thanks for replying, I have not done this since the 80’s and things sure have changed

2 Likes

Welcome Plant looks healthy, Autos are usually pretty rigid shouldn’t need the Tomato basket.
Happy growing ! :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome!

Looks good but I don’t think it’s ready yet…you want the white hairs 90%+ amber in color.

4 Likes

Hello - no, I dont think they are ready for harvest. Look for ll the white pistils to turn red/dark, and the buds should swell. You also might want to get a jeweler’s magnifying glass to take a look at the thc sacs to see if they have turned cloudy or amber - on the bud itself, not the sugar leaves around the bud. No way to tell for sure but looks like you have several weeks left.

2 Likes

Thank you, I am trying to hide from the closest neighbor or guest, mixing in with tomato plants. hehe

3 Likes

@OooWee1184 thanks i was getting worried the the little white (not sure what they are called) was getting ready before the pistils are ready.

@ IKnowURider ordered one today :slight_smile:

@zman11 White hairs are called pistils, crystal looking things are trichomes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay I see now , cannabis unfriendly state I know how you feel.

1 Like

OMG, my jeweler’s magnifying glass came in and WOW. at x90 i can see very clearly they are all clear, thank you

2 Likes

Now, to keep from driving yourself crazy waiting for some of the sacs to turn cloudy/amber - put it away until almost all of your pistils are red and curling up - almost like pulling back into the swollen bud. Then you should be checking with the magnifier for how much amber you are getting. I hate couch lock so I chop as soon as I have a 1/4 of the sacs amber *on the bud". Good luck!

1 Like

Those look like you got quite a bit of time. They should fatten up a good amount.

1 Like

You still have plenty of time left before she is ready.

1 Like