Is it ready for harvest or?

2 Likes

Do you have a scope? Need to check trics on the bud, not leaves. When they get milky, your ready. Plant looks really good.

1 Like

I do but I don’t have a clue what I’m looking for :woman_facepalming:t4::joy:

what I see close up

Yeah, still tough to see. Need to get closer to check. Look at trics, they start out clear. When you see them getting milky they are ready. If they are turning brown, THC is declining. @Caligurl might have better insight.

1 Like

Still too many white pistils… you have a little ways to go. Recheck them in about 2 weeks… they also need to fatten up. Get yourself a loupe - plant is looking good!! Congratulations on a nice grow :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Plants look good nice job. I noticed what @Caligurl pointed out with the white pistols. Give them some time and try to use your phone with the loupe to check trics.

2 Likes

Also; if you can, put up an overall shot of the plant in white light so we can see how far along she is.

3 Likes

1 Like

Is this a good pic of it ?

Good enough. I’d say you still have a couple of weeks. If you don’t have one you should order a jeweler’s loupe: they are like $10 and very handy. I use mine throughout flower. If you want to save trichome shots for posterity, a digital otoscope with stand is around $50 on Amazon. It allows you to get in close for those ‘hero’ shots lol.

4 Likes

PS, when checking the trics, someone on here always yells about looking at the buds, not the leafs. They say “leafs lie” lol.

3 Likes

ok , so anyone of these will work

Look for one that has a stand. They aren’t very expensive: $40 or so IIRC. 3 MP sounds low rez but actually puts up a good picture. Here’s one:

4 Likes