Is it possible to clone an autoflower?

Here’s to another week yall and the clones are looking even better. Had to tie them down. On 1 the branches were out growing the main. Haha. Here they are. The runt is looking ehhhh. But i didn’t have a bottle to measure so i used myself. Sorry.

3 Likes

5 Likes

My babies have grown so much. :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Can’t forget the Runt of the litter.

4 Likes

Well here they are in all their glory. Haha
Even the runt looks pretty good after a little trim.
The mother is in her dark days. About to be harvested. I’m thinking these got another week or so. Still half n half on milky to clear. The mother had mostly milky with handfuls of amber. I’m happy with the outcome. I

5 Likes

4 Likes

The runt.

4 Likes

And also got the next 4 clones going. 2 bruce banner 2 gorilla glue. Both autos.

The 2 bigger ones are off the Bruce banner and the other shorter 2 are gorilla glue
They were cut yesterday. *

2 Likes

I’m loving that the runt is just a giant bud.

1 Like

Those turned out great! Nice job

1 Like

The way all those turned into great individual giant nugs is awesome.

Makes me want to take all my auto trimmings and plug them into cloner spots in line with hydro and just see if every cutting turns into it’s own fat bud

Great work!

1 Like

Thanks i was really happy with how they turned out. Can’t wait to get the dry weight from them. And I’m excited to see to see how the next 4 do.

2 Likes

Ok it has been long enough. Sorry i haven’t kept up to date on these clones. Ready to go in the dark a couple days then harvest. I don’t have any close up shots. My inskam took a :poop: on me. Getting a new one. A better one. But i still got the old loupe and this other 1 that gets 120x. Everything is milky and amber. Only a few spots of clear near the foxtailing. But I’ll get a wet weight vs dry weight vs cured weight. I harvested the mother pk back on the 13th this month. Her wet weight was 283 grams with stems and ried was at 55 grams no stems. Still curing. But has fatten up since being in the jars with integra boost 65% humidity packs. Anyway here they are. I’m super happy with how they turned out. I got 4 more auto clones going. All rooted. 2 in pots are bruce banner and 2 more going to be transplanted today are gorilla glue.

4 Likes

The new clones
Bruce banner auto

Gorilla glue auto

2 Likes

@BrotherBarry this might answer some of your questions about cloning autos too🤘🏻

Real quick.
Wet weight of all 3 clones came out to be 251 grams that’s with stem.
Wet weight of the mother was 283 grams also with stem.
I’m happy with that.

5 Likes

Good job @GrassMan420 :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks man. You were here from the beginning. I appreciate that.

2 Likes

:metal:t2::joy:giphy (3)

Lmfao :smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like