Is it okay to top more then once?

I topped one of my plants more than once. She recovered from the first top & she was still out growing the other gals by alot so i decided to top her more then once & want to know if thats okay by doing so? topped exactly how i did before left a little bit of stem. but did i over do it? or is this okay.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve topped a few times. They stall, then recover and grow fine.

2 Likes

she was outgrowing all my other gals & recovered from the LST. so i didnt know if i should tie her down more or if i should have for her to recover from top then tie her down more??

Supercrop. YouTube it.

2 Likes

@AAA

I thought you can only supercrop at the beginning of flower?? when you roll the plant between your fingers & bend it to face side ways like a upside down L shape

1 Like

Ya it’s ok I’ve done it but I just let them grow

1 Like

Ive done it mid flower without issue

1 Like

You can top as many times as you want, before flower. You can super crop at any time, but I’ve never had to after flower started.

1 Like

Also the more you top the smaller ur colas will get. I’ve seen some research on that.

2 Likes

do you guys think i should experiment on this grow by Topping 1 plant more then once, Super cropping the second plant, & Leave the third plant to grow tall?

after research ive seen that super cropping is the way to go but i kind of feel like leaving one to grow out? to see how tall she gets.

I did that kinda she topped herself tho

1 Like

The one I let just grow on the left. The one that topped itself on the right. Both cridical jack autos.

1 Like

Are you growing auto?

1 Like

Feminized seeds. Star Pupil from Mass Medical strains

1 Like

On a photo period you can top several times in Veg. If it’s an Auto I’d only do it once IMO!!

2 Likes

I FIM everything two times without any noticeable recovery, plants may ever spirt after.

1 Like

On non-auto (photo) plants, you can top several times during veg. I wouldn’t after lights are flipped to 12/12

1 Like