Is it ok to just dig a hole and add soil or should i put them in a 30 gallon pot they will not be moved

So u do outdoor growing here in Michigan. My aunt wants to grow one outside but I don’t do outdoor. When should I slap one outside for her to get started. 10 gallon fab pot most likely gonna do soil as coco I believe will be too much for her with her bad back and all the watering she would have to do as the plant will be in full sun from morning til pretty much 7pm

High,
I live on Saginaw Bay
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

High,
I start seeds from Mid to later April in solo cups. Then around May 26, I put them directly in Mother Earth. I’ve never used bags so I cannot comment on them. I do give them water daily depending on the weather. You might want to shade for a bit as the sun can be brutal on the little ones. Good luck
Happy growin
Ger

3 Likes

Damn this look great. Lol. Yes hers will be in sun from pretty much sun up to sun down. I’m gonna have it started in house and move outside they r just starting to show roots on the clones so not too much longer and they will hit soil and start to take off for her. Appreciate the feedback.

2 Likes

Another Mi grower, I will be starting my outdoor here soon as well. I have mine indoors now as well. Just got to wait till this Mi. likes to cooperate, like end of May for my liking

4 Likes

@Mark0427 Mine will all be in pots though.

Sweet. Where ats in Michigan without being specific

In the thumb.

I’m gonna do a Maui waui fem photo clone for her in 10 gallon maybe bigger. It’s gonna set on her deck so it’s gonna have full sun from sun up til pretty much down lol. Gonna rig up her table or a chair to partially shade it at times so it’s something easy for her to move around also as she is pretty much not able to do much. Lol. But she has her brother there to help out which he can do things.

2 Likes

I am about 20 Min north of 8 mile and about 25 Mon west of 94 I’m between 94 and 75 and between 8 mile and hall Rd which is 20 mile Rd

I’ve been thinking about starting a journal, will see, lol

1 Like

I started one and never update it. Lol. Hell prolly been month since an update. I just hop on when someone says something there. It’s the nap spot. If. U wanna take a nap stop past my thread lol.

1 Like

High,
Saginaw Bay!!! Anyway how do you do a journal? I would love to try that.
Happy growin
Ger

3 Likes

Id like to follow yours. Love the big outdoor stuff

1 Like

At the top of the page you should see where you can click on “Start Journal”
took me a few min but think i got it I’m new to this site. But i like it lol i like the journal option allows you to keep track with you own grow and watch the progress and other growers will follow and I’ve gotten some good advise there as well.

3 Likes

High,
Thanks man. I’m gonna try it
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

You’re welcome. And you as well had some rough weather move in tonight lol gonna have to run out and check the first thing in the morning.

High,
Do you know anyone leasing some land to hunt. I lost mine and my grandsons last year. They built a house in it…And he loves hunting. I love going with him. I’ve taken my share of deer so it’s cool to teach and watch him now. If you do let me know please and thanks
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Not at the moment, but if anything comes up I will for sure let you know. That’s why I’m glad I purchased some land, I don’t ever have to worry about that, it’s just azz#$!! Neighbors :rage:, but it’s all good, I get to hunt, and grow what ever I want, Lol :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree: I can wait to take my grandson out, he’s 3 now and love’s being outdoors.

1 Like

High,
Thanks. I truly appreciate any help.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like