Is it OK if my auto plant have some yellow leaves?

hi am new grower but I learn more everyday day I have 4 autos and I don’t know their strian. I run with 6x6 tent and 600 led light bio bizz soil but i didn’t add more perlite to the soil because its already mixed with it some growers advise me to add more for next grow because its take time to dry the soil. I give it flora nutes. she is 2 months old and start to budding I just want to know if there is problem with the yellow leaves may effect my yeild. As I said am just a beginner.

Looks like a little nutrient burn. Looks good overall.

Should I decrease the amount of nites next watering?

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, that’s older growth, and it was probably a heavier feeding a few times. Top newer growth looks good.

Hi mine have yellow leaves at the bottom but new growth is perfect. Anyone had this? Its in flower but only a week. Have been using homemade nutes. Banana potato and coffee grounds. Changed to no coffee grounds 2 weeks ago because nitrogen. Do you think it needs more nutes?? :pray:t5:

2 Likes

this is what it looked like just before the yellowing

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Great people here to help.

Plant looks nice and healthy. I’m a newbie, so let’s see what others say. :+1:t3:

From what I’ve learned, lower, older leaves will discolor and fall off. Your new growth looks nice. As for nutes, you need to watch your plants carefully and adapt to their needs.

Expereinced growers are going to want to know what soil your in, your lights, etc…

1 Like

@Dutchessark welcome to the forum. That container looks a little small to be in at that stage. The yellowing is likely from a lack of nitrogen. They do still need nitrogen into flowering, but not as much. If you grab a recent picture in normal lighting we would be happy help.

Omg thanks for replying :heart_eyes: took a couple pics of it right now. Its in a 40l pot does it need 60l? Uploading: 0F27E005-5F7F-479A-99EF-D56DF4B48243.jpeg… Uploading: D37E4C40-12FF-41FF-BDA8-545E7DF5EB06.jpeg…

1 Like

2 Likes

The picture is difficult to discern the size of container. 40L is plenty.
The yellowing is normal for the very bottom. Watch your nitrogen intake. Likely need to increase it a little. @Dutchessark

1 Like

sorry I could not reply newbies can only reply a couple times before it blocks me lol

2 Likes

By the way think you were right! I flushed it and added new nutes and it’s happier

1 Like

She’s looking great!
I’m glad that we got you straightened out, don’t hesitate to tag someone if you encounter more issues. Happy growing!

To earn more posts, just do some journal reading, and more liking, and you’ll gain more privileges. It’s mostly to keep the spammers down.

1 Like

Really like this site. No one has laughed at me :+1:t4: I was very nervous but now i look forward to coming on and learning loads. Is their a way to add you as a friend so i can find you again? Not to stalk ya lol but incase i have an issue​:crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

@Dutchessark We are all friends here, but a lot of us connect through IG with the same screen names.
You can just use the @covertgrower and I’ll see it in my notifications. I check the forum frequently.