Is it nitrogen defficiency?

He hasent checked his ph either, @Floridabud that’s something you will have to do for a better diagnosis

1 Like

It looks more like nute burn the more I look at the pic above

1 Like

Yea nute burn is a for sure thing with the slow release fertilizer and tgen he might have added some fertilizer for flowering stage not sure but he mentioned that’s what he had on hand @Floridabud have you added any fertilizers besides what’s in tge soil

1 Like

Clearex, FloraKleen or Sledgehammer are some flushing agents when you get the funds again. What kinda MG did you get?

1 Like

I added a tiny bit of plant feed like 2 weeks ago that’s when it got the worse and I saw the extent of the problem. From now on imma use fox farm nutes and regulate the ph so all the plants can look right!

1 Like

Kool my friend, take a clone, grow it in good soil and use this as a lesson. I wish you the best of luck, if you have a problem with cloning just tag me i can guide you @Floridabud

1 Like

I’ve never cloned before and I can’t afford clone x after I just purchased ph up and down and foxfarm nutes. Thier no way to save this one you think?

1 Like

And I don’t have any more soil :grimacing::grimacing: and they all have the same. All 6 plants

2 Likes

It can be salvaged, its in its dna to survive , in the other hand,check out my thread cloning with aloe vera, you in Florida, i know you must know someone with an aloe plant that can spare a aloe leaf. I dont like spending money on my hobby, i do every natural, from nutrients to cloning to flushing, i also have a diy thread on a bubble cloner hit me up when you ready, good luck, read my threads you might have some or all the stuff laying around your house @Floridabud

2 Likes

Ok this might sound crazy but would honey work? I’m ready if it means saving the genes

1 Like

I cant tell you i have not done it with honey but ive read its possible, kerp flushing your plants once you get your ph, the worst that can happen it gets stressed and hermies, tgen you can crois breed them and get seeds, read my threads and get back with me my tablet is discharged but ill check in with you i
After it charges , all is good no worries

I’m new and I don’t know how to check ur thread. I’ve clicked on ur profile but I didn’t see where

1 Like

Ok ill tag u from my threads

Hey buddy i tagged you on my other threads, gona get busy for an hour or so but ill get back at you @Floridabud

Ok lmk soon I am trying to clone this plant cheaply

1 Like

Haha, i hear u buddy im not gona make you waste money, thats why they call me mrcrabs, dont like wasting $$$$$$ lmao

1 Like

:joy::joy: ok try to follow me on my outdoor grow journal!

1 Like

Here @Floridabud just do this for clones.

https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/diy-aero-bubbler-cloner/19678/51

1 Like

Ok what we have going on here is two things and they need to be separated. @ Floridabud you need to have your own thread, it get confusing with two or more people in the same thread with issues. I’em going to move your posts to your own thread.

Ok guy’s i’em confused who has what going on with their plants. I can’t help anyone here. EVERYONE with a plant problem needs to start their own thread before I can help

2 Likes