Is it nitrogen defficiency?

Hi guys.
Is it nutrient burn or nitrogen defficiency? I fed her 2 times already with 1/2 dose of orgatrex and 1/2 of Cal-Mag (both has nitrogen). It’s not possible to be nitrogen defficiency but I would better leave it to an expert or someone more advanced.

How long has she been living in that planter? It might be rootbound, I’d transplant to bigger container, and watch for the new growth to be healthy, the old damaged leaves wont ever get better. Rootbound plants tend to do that sometimes, lets see what othsr have to say, thats just my opinion, Goodluck buddy

3 Likes

sorry for blurry screnshot, its happened to me before, i dont grow with synthetic fertilizers so i dont use a ph and ppm meter, but i have had rootbound plants do this to me before . If you do its a good time to check your runoff like @WickedAle said

1 Like

she is starting her third week, can I hold with transplanting or should I do it as quickly as possible? I’d rather wait until tuesday but of course if it’s going to affect my grow i will do it tomorrow after work. Root bound sounds the most reasonable so i think this is it.

1 Like

It’s all up to you my friend, i have left plwnts rootbound and they will survive, that happens when i go and work out of town and leave the Mrs. To take care of them amd when i return i replant. No biggy, the plant looks healthy but i think she outgrew her shoe’s.

2 Likes

I transplanted all of them and now I bumped into another issue, I don’t have power for 5 days!! I want to rent power generating unit to supply my lamps but i want to run them as short as possible (don’t have money for gas). Will this have significant impact on my babies?

1 Like

Is there any way of piting them out during the day and run tge generator at night to save on gas @SativaMaker

how can I fix this. I’m pretty sure it is nutrient burn so I flushed it but the new growth continues to fail…

Problem solved, they had a little stress but that’s all, I hope my skunk didn’t start to flower…

1 Like

It can be imbalanced pH level. What level are u on? the best in soil is around 6,3-6,8

1 Like

Awsome @SativaMaker , im glad things are going better, happy growing my friend, rootbound is one of them issues that trick the mind into thinking other wise.

2 Likes

@Floridabud Hey buddy sorry about your plant, is it in black cow compost?

Haha nah😂

1 Like

Lol, ok its because my buddy used it and his grow came our fine ,but one of the bags wasn’t composted fully , had a ph issues. What soil are you using? @Floridabud

Miracle Gro…Ik I’ve heard all the fuss about it. I just order ph up and down and fix farm nutrients because the nutrients I have now are for flowering stage. Once I Get this stuff in the mail that plant just look way fuller

1 Like

It looks like you have a potassium deficiency, and nute burn, yout leaves are curly and crispy and burnt. Those are tell tell signs of potassium def. Im No expert tho, but have grown may plants. Never have used miracle grow either,but if you’re trying to flush out miracle grow, its gona take a while because ofthe of the time released fertilizers, once you get you’re ph solution i would kep flushing at a proper ph levels. Let me tag a couple buddies see what they say @garrigan62 @Budbrother @blackshirt @MattyBear

2 Likes

If they confirme its a potassium deficiency, ive fixed it with raw coco water. I’ve used it as a foilar feed. 12.5 milliliter per quart of water.i cover my soil so it dont get on my soil. Just foilar feed, Goodluck My Friend.
Ps. Dont spray in direct sunlight , or leds , hm,hps, ect.

2 Likes

Classic signs of a K def, is the burnt edges.

His plants could also just be nute burned
from the soil.

@Mrcrabs why do you try to keep out the coconut water? I just got some and plan to water once a week with it.

1 Like

@Budbrother just in case its not he dont load his soil with more potassium

2 Likes

cptbhjon

1 Like