Is it harvest time?

A question from a fellow grower:

Hello I need some advice to you think it’s ready to be harvest ??

Kinda hard to tell, but it looks to be real close. Get a microscope or magnifying glass say 60x100 and check your trichome to see how cloudy or Amber they are 50 50 is what I shoot for. Hope this helps

B Safe
Wil

NO. Your plant is still; producing new pistils

2 Likes

@latewood newbie here. Started flowering about Aug 7 AK-47 topped it once. Very clear looking. Maybe another 3 weeks?

@raustin

I see a lot of clear, but a lot of cloudy too. You’ve got at least two weeks, maybe three.

@raustin Thanks for your quick reply. When to start flush? I haven’t used alot nutrients so may not need to flush much?

I would do one more feeding and then nothing but plain water till harvest.

1 Like

Nice. I’m almost to the same stage. I drilled 1/4" holes in both, and put tye-wraps in to hold them open last night. I’m figuring two more weeks. I’ve been alternating feeding, and molasses with ph adjusted water.
Went with about a tablespoon to two quarts of water. After last molasses watering, one of the two plants dumped probably half the water. Also started drooping. The other one drank it all. I had been watering every three days during veg, and started almost everyday for over a week. I need to rinse them off gently (suggestions? spray bottle?) to get the Neem oil remnants, and the tobacco/hot sauce/soap residue off them there gals. Hope they perk up soon. Time’s a wastin’!

I think I would have waited another week to split the stem, but that’s your choice. I hope she holds up. You’re going to have to wash the buds in a H202 bath to get that neem off after you harvest.

H202? As in water?

H2O2, Hydrogen Peroxide? After harvest you say? What strength H2O2?

Yes, 1 cup of h202 to 5 gallons of water. Just put it in a tub and swish your buds around a little, then hang dry them as usual.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much! Will do.

I just checked my H2O2. It is 3%. Should get some 100% H2O2 for that dilution?

I use 3% and it works fine. I don’t know if you can get 100%.

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks. Were you the guy that said you had a batch that was Neem oil tainted and you had to dump it?

No, that wasn’t me. There’s never a reason to dump it though. It can always be used for something.

1 Like

Where do you split the stem top or bottom

You split the stem in the bottom.

Thanks for the info… Your great