Is it harvest time yett?

Hey Guys. I am just about 10 weeks into my first grow. Some of you have helped me tremendously so far, and I am grateful. I am getting close to harvest here, and wondering how much longer I have or if I’m due damn soon. I have been following the FF schedule for nutes for only about 2-3 weeks. Started them late, but this is my first rodeo, so lesson learned. To me, she’s looking a little weathered right now, but the soil still seems damp. She was last watered Wednesday. Also, the trichomes still seem clear-ish to cloudy. Tho I think my jewelers loupe isn’t the greatest, and I’m a first timer. So I’d love y’all’s input!! Here’s some pics.

3 Likes

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

4 Likes

Thank you @oldmarine i will get a look at this.

2 Likes

My take away from the video is that you have about 4 weeks where you bud is between 92-100% of it’s max potency.

3 Likes

Very well done 1st time! Congrats on making it to the final stretch. It’s an easy coast to the finish now.
@oldmarine has you covered with that video. Go for the long slow dry when you decide to chop and soon you will be enjoying some sweet sweet rewards.

2 Likes

Yep, same here. So I’m thinking within the next week may be good. I’ll just keep looking at the trichomes. Or at least trying hahaha. Thanks again everyone! This forum is one of the better ones I belong to!

1 Like

Looks like you still have a lot of white pistils. Looks to me like you have a few more weeks left. You want to wait until nearly all the pistils/hairs have turned brown and receded into the calyx’s then start looking at trichomes.

2 Likes

Ok great. Thank you. I was almost exclusively looking at the trichomes, not paying too much attention to the pistils. I’ll keep feeding the nutes tho. At least for another week or so. Thank you sir!

2 Likes