Is it dying? new grower

It was planted a week ago why is it leaning. What’s wrong with it?

3 Likes

Hi ur plant is stretching for the light u need to to plant that peat pot deeper in the pot and u need to give that plant some light either with sun light or a grow light and it looks like the seed husk is still stuck on the leaves of the plant how u take it off is you carefully spray it with water and use a pair of tweezers to carefully pull it off with out hurting your plant

5 Likes

I would say wicking off. How high are your light?

1 Like

shes still young man easy fix, like the fellas up top are pointing out your plant may need more light or the light lowered. “but keep intensity/heat in mind”

3 Likes

Agree with all, I would remove some of the medium in the pot and plant that jiffy puck and young seedling 1/2 up the stem :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community !

Also, use separate pots for each seedling. Your next post will be asking about separating them.

3 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood. Your baby needs more light :bulb: and she will be fine. You should prop her up on something until you can transplant her to a bigger pot. Happy Growing :blush::v:

1 Like

Peat is pretty dense. I suggest you remove the cloth wrapping when transplant. Simce stretching I personally would pot her now…cover at least 3/4 of the stem. Just me.

Welcome to the community. Like the others have said.

kBGOlmxx1UVNZXGfeQ

Welcome to the community