Is it done bb auto

3 Likes

Also are these pictures close enough to tell?

Close enough just not clear enough.

2 Likes

Yup try again. I believe i see a good few clear. Couple cloudy and one or two ambers. But cant tell if its bud or sugar lead and far from certain im seeing what I believe. More photos if you will

2 Likes

Bb auto as in Bruce Banner auto? If so I would love to see more pics. I have a Bruce banner auto going and is currently at day 40.

4 Likes

That looks so interesting @Dad-of-three

1 Like

It caught me off guard. This is my first indoor grow and I end up with a pheno like that!! If only I had that kind of luck with everything else in life.

2 Likes

Right!!! Hows she smelling? If you tell me strawberrys… bahaha lol

1 Like

Bb as in blueberry and I forgot my camera when I visited the garden yesterday. So some delay on more pictures. Yeah was just talking about Bruce banner yesterday kinda want some in my lungs right now.

She is smelling very sweet!! Almost candy or flower like. Has a hint of fruitiness, but not strawberry.

2 Likes

I’ll got some tips on the pictures so this one is not good but maybe tomorrow I’ll have some good ones

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 @Dad-of-three @Dankloud
Wasn’t sure if I need to post them edited zoomed in or let y’all zoom in

3 Likes

Probably gonna put it in the dark tomorrow

Maybe not it’s only day 63 but the trichomes look cloudy with maybe an amber

Cant really see trichs. But ur pistils have receded and buds are swollen. Ur VERY close to harvest. If not already there

2 Likes

Here is most of the little plant. It is curing now. Time to focus on the main events.

2 Likes