Is it best to go for autos and do several grows, or go for monster plants over the summer

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

A good friend and I are in the process of getting a license to be grower in Oklahoma. We are both new to the growing so I really wanted to know come spring when we are really diving in deep, is it best to go for autos and do several grows, or go for monster plants over the summer. I personally thought we should mix it up since we are new to growing. Was afraid to put all are eggs in one basket in case we have issues. Just would like your opinion, and I’m sure I’m gonna have a ton of grow questions coming soon.

1 Like

personally i grow both,started out with autos then eased into photo plants…
pros and cons to both,but if you are wanting a steady supply of fresh ganja…mix it up.
good luck!

Thanks for the response, I appreciate any and all the help I can get

1 Like

Welcome to the site! Always happy to see new members! Take a look around. TONS of info. Plenty of experienced awesome growers. N years of journals to watch mistakes made by others. Ask anything u wanna know. N ur sure to get an opinion or 4.

Watching close :eyes: same state
Still on my first grow but I would have started with a mix if I could do it over again. Waiting on photos sucks if you’re impatient and/or still paying for black market stuff while you wait.
Good luck with your grow :seedling:

1 Like

How many plants can you have??

Grow both. If you’re going to do it for medical, you’re going to want to figure out which strains are best for you and your friends issues. I generally grow 4 strains at the same time and 1 is always an auto.

Have you ever grown any cannabis at all?