Is it almost time? White Widow Auto

OK Here is my WWA girl, she has been in flower for lots of weeks, since this is my first grow I am not sure how many lots of weeks actually is started sometime in August. Here are the current pics, I have no way of photographing close ups of the trichs. @Nicky @Myfriendis410 @Not2SureYet

3 Likes

I will say that one of the cola got broken about a week ago and I dried it. It smokes pretty crazy even still a little wet.

1 Like

Have lights off and use your flash, send us that photo.
Still have white pistles, you need a USB microscope

2 Likes

It sure looks ready to go. Sometimes I do a partial harvest. I like to take the top half. It will stress the hell out of it but then it puts all it’s energy into the remaining lower buds. Some may disagree but to each his own…

1 Like

wwa9%20-%20Copy wwa10 wwa11%20-%20Copy wwa12%20-%20Copy wwa13 wwa14

3 Likes

It’s not quite there yet IMO. There’s still a good amount of white pistils and trichomes are still glassy looking. You probably have 10-14 days left :v::bear:

4 Likes

I think he has to chop it Nov 1st though before he goes on vaca.

I agree it’s not ready but with the time limit you have I suggest you put it in the dark for 48hr then chop it.

@Nicky No vaca here. That is wishful thinking. I will hold off on her if you guys think 10-14 that gives me another day or two of nutes before the flush! I just didn’t want straight couch lock and the stuff that I harvested by accident was ridiculous strong already. I have never had WWA but it was super cerebral and then it gave me lung tingles too. Crazy stuff.

2 Likes

I would look at starting your final flush in 10 to 14 days like @MattyBear said. Your plant is still throwing white pistils and has a LOT of bulking up to do.

4 Likes

Sorry mixed up posts I Geuss was helping someone else who’s finishing a WW as well.

Definitely agree though keep your ppm’s up until all your tricombs are cloudy, you really should order a 15$ USB microscope from Amazon prime or get one from your local hydro store

1 Like

Already ordered it as soon as you mentioned it lol.

1 Like

She has been harvested, and produced about 2.5 oz total. Not bad since it was the very first plant.

3 Likes

Not bad for a first go around.
Now dry/cure like it’s the biggest best harvest ever. This will prep you for when you harvest your next grow.
A good cure can make mediocre bud into good bud and a bad cure can take amazing bud and turn it into mediocre bud.

2 Likes

Thanks Nicky! She is curing beautifully and has taken on the nick name DID or dick in the dirt bud. She will knock you clean out.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! She looks amazing

1 Like