Is is this Nutrient burn?

This started showing up a little over a week ago. So far I have given it ph water around 6.5 twice since without any added nutes. Was only using about half fox farm recommended nutes but did start adding some cal mag that does have some nitrogen in it. 2-0-0 I think. Was planning on switching to tiger bloom as I am now a week into flower cycle but don’t know if I should give them any nutrients when they need watered again

Gotta get some pics up in natural light & w/o the blurple on. She in fox farm soil too, ocean or happy :frog: maybe?

happy frog

Not nutrient burn but looks more like the start of potassium deficiency or could be start of lockout due to soil Ph being off…
Based on the pics above…subject to change

1 Like

If this turns out to be potassium deficiency should i feed it immediately or wait until it needs water? I watered 2 days ago and they are still pretty moist. It usually takes about 4 days between each water

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

It’s early you have time I would wait…also please fill out what you can above…if you haven’t tested either the Ph of the soil or the Ph of the water that runs off to the saucer with a Ph meter please do as that is one of the essential pieces to the puzzle.

• What strain: green crack from cropkingseeds
  • Method: Fox farm (brown bag) soil with fox farm nutes
  • Vessels: 5 gal cloth pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, 6.2-6.6
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution: 900ish
  • Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
  • Light system: viparspectra 1200w but have a new hlg 550 v2 Rspec on its way by next week
  • Temps; Day, Night. Between 75-85
  • Humidity; Day, Night. 30-40%.
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Yes
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, small heater outside the tent
  • Co2; Yes, No: no
    [/quote]

Will post pic with light off when light goes out at 6:00

This one near a fan? Looks like possible leaf rub. Had one outside and it was really windy for a few days, this was the result.