Gotta get some pics up in natural light & w/o the blurple on. She in fox farm soil too, ocean or happy maybe?
Not nutrient burn but looks more like the start of potassium deficiency or could be start of lockout due to soil Ph being off…
Based on the pics above…subject to change
If this turns out to be potassium deficiency should i feed it immediately or wait until it needs water? I watered 2 days ago and they are still pretty moist. It usually takes about 4 days between each water
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
It’s early you have time I would wait…also please fill out what you can above…if you haven’t tested either the Ph of the soil or the Ph of the water that runs off to the saucer with a Ph meter please do as that is one of the essential pieces to the puzzle.
- What strain: green crack from cropkingseeds
- Method: Fox farm (brown bag) soil with fox farm nutes
- Vessels: 5 gal cloth pots
- PH of Water, Solution, 6.2-6.6
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution: 900ish
- Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
- Light system: viparspectra 1200w but have a new hlg 550 v2 Rspec on its way by next week
- Temps; Day, Night. Between 75-85
- Humidity; Day, Night. 30-40%.
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Yes
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, small heater outside the tent
- Co2; Yes, No: no
Will post pic with light off when light goes out at 6:00