Is hlg and spider farmer and budget l.e.d. a scam?

How does everyone feel about this information and how much HLG charges ?

HLG is top of the line as far as equipment and customer service ,can’t go wrong ,we’ll worth the money in my opinion ,will pay for it’s self your first grow

7 Likes

The video is 3 years old. In electronics that’s 6 generations. I’ve kept an eye on HLG for the last few years. It will be my next light purchase. No matter what I get, I am confident they will be my best bet.

6 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m looking at that blackbird. She’s pretty

1 Like

I saw Arnold and couldn’t take seriously

2 Likes

I didnt realize the video was 3 years old but nice catch !

800 sounds good for that HLG blackbird but I’m torn between them and spider farmer

I use hlg lights. Zero complaints.

4 Likes

I have both Spider and HLG and HLG is definitely superior, but Spider will grow you good weed too.In my opinion I would spend a little more and get HLG.I interspersed my Spiders and HLG and use both.I get some great results. Last grow was a little over 5 pounds in two 4×8 tents.

5 Likes

I have two QB260 rspecs and two of the 300 rspecs and can’t fault them. Sean and John are the guys who I deal with here in the uk and I can’t fault their service. Lights are freekin awesome as well

4 Likes

“WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS”

5 Likes

Price wise u’ll like SF but for the lights hlg will blow out any of the other lights so far. I’d be happiest with hlg once I get past the paying for the light part. In the end the price is def worth it.

2 Likes

I’m an HLG fanboy, but the Spider Farmer SF models have good diodes and are a decent light. HLG is a more expensive, but you get a great light with great customer service. I had one delivered with a bad driver a couple of years ago. I contacted them and they shipped me a new driver via UPS Next Day Air, no questions asked. All they wanted was the bad driver’s serial number so they could get back the credit from Meanwell.

5 Likes