Is foxfarm a super soil?

A liter is slightly larger than a quart.
There are 4 quarts to a gallon so I would estimate that an 8L bag would be about 2 gallons

So one bag will fill up two five gallon pots

Iā€™m confused, I filled a 5 gal pot with a 12 quart (not 8L) bag and had about 4" of soil left in bag. I did add 20% perlite by volume. Was wondering if the 12 quart bag of ffof with the perlite would fill a 7 gal fabric pot???

A 12 quart bag want fill an seven gallon pot u need more fox farm ocean forest to fill it up a seven gallon pot because you donā€™t have enough fox farm for a seven gallon seven gallons is a big pot

R u partaking per chance??

4 Likes

@Audiofreak hi :wave: happy Easter to your family stay healty I like your feedback itā€™s great Iā€™m learning so much on this site

Are you a procgrower

Meā€¦ pro growerā€¦ oh hellā€™s no! Iā€™m still being schooled every day. Itā€™s just gal ,quarts, etc. In liquid I can understand, in soil not so much. Wish they measured in pounds as I get that! As you might surmise Iā€™m old!

Yes they make it harder on back of the bag for you to read it throwers me offf to alot

@Audiofreak what strain oars you on how many growes you got behind you

Itā€™s a good thing for veg and flowering plants little bad for seedlings

Hot just means itā€™s got lots of nutrients in to nitrogen :fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher::fire_extinguisher:

@WVGROWER ohh ok than more nitrogen thatā€™s some good information to know

i am currently doing a grow with that natures living soil, someone posted a link to. i can tag you into my grow journal if you want to see how it is going. this is my first real grow so i canā€™t attest to how well it is verses other living soils, but i am liking the difference it is making.

1 Like

Only 3, just harvested my 3rd. This is the harvest 3/21/20 white widow extreame fem.

ffof soil , treo neuts plus the three powders

2 Likes

@RD-Haes can I tag along to you you doing organic babey I want in

1 Like

This is your first grow than with soil

1 Like

first grow from seed yes, i threw a couple plants in the ground last year also and messed with some clones years ago

1 Like

Iā€™ve found that it takes me about 1 cubic ft of OF or Roots to fill 7 gallonsā€¦

Nice plantā€¦the white widow extremes have been large yields for me too and great for pain and sleep.

Looks like you got about 14 ounces in jars
How do you like it?
My biggest was around 10 or so

1 Like