Iron deficiency?

Heybguys after reading about certain deficiencies…I saw that this "might be iron deficiency. As it stated it (discoloration) would only be happening to the top leaves. Wdyt?

1 Like

With the way the leaves are folded or taco I think it’s possibly light bleaching

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

That’s cool looking plant. To bad it is not supposed to look like that. Need more info fill out the grow ticket.
If you use Cal/ Mad + it has iron in it. I use Cal/Mag from start to finish.

2 Likes

In order to properly leaf read pictures must be taken with grow lights off and flash on.

All I’m seeing right now is dropping and tacoing.

Tacoing is often high heat or low humidity.

Why are they dropping did lights just come on? Have you over watered them? Are lights about to turn off?

No @ over watering. They were drooping before I fed them. The humidity is good around 70%. Plus I got two fans going and proper venting. I think it might be the light because now the other plant is starting to do the Sam. I’ve turned down the intensity on the light. It was at 50% now it’s more around 30% - 35%.

Where would you get that from?

I am sorry, get what from, The cool looking leaves or the Cal/Mag? If it is the plant thought it very interesting the stripes look. The Cal/Mag I got it at Lowes.

1 Like

It was definitely the cal/mag. Thanks, mich appreciated. I see how they fair with the light adjustment. If it gets any worse then, to Lowes I go.

Happy cake day @GWG!

1 Like

Hey so I’m at lowes and I don’t see anything thatbstraight cal/mag…all I see is feeds that have contains 7.6% cal and 2.5% Mag (0.7 water soluble) among other things.

That sounds like it let me take a look at my bottle it’s in the garage. Be right back…

What I have is made by Botanicare the NPK 2-0-0. white bottle orange writing.
Cal-Mag+ the pluse is for Iron.

1 Like