Iron deficiency ?the new growth come in yellow and they seem to be growing slow 20 days here any advice is appreciated tia

4 Likes

Let’s start with a Support Ticket. Please be as complete as possible. What soil are you using? What are you using to PH water and what water and nutes have you used? How often and how much water do you use when you do water? What lighting are they under? Please be as complete as possible.

To create a grow support ticket we need some basic information to help diagnose the issue.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry not that good with tech. But i am indoors i have a 4ft×4ft×6ft tent 2 viparspectras 600 par i am only using one at this point i do have to use ro water i’ve been using walmart bought alaska naturals cal/mag 3-0-0 same brand ph up down flower power nuets happy frog potting soil cocoa mix plenty paralite and ilg white widow autos i started them in a pure cocoa plug that i just mobed some soil and put cocoa i had one come up with yellow leaf so at 4 days on a fri i gave .50 calmag and start got tip burn on the biggest helthiest so no start fallowing fri just half recomeded dose of calmag witch is .25 tsp per gallon third fri gave 1/4 dose calmag and grow. At .40 That was the las watering as thier still moist temps are 77d 73n humidity 60s to 70 % ijust backed the lights off as i took some bad advice an had them at 18 in for about three days.oh and i ph my water to be yellow witch on my kit is 6.0. I havent done a ru off test yet cause their still wet from last feeding but i used a prob type meter on my soil that read high but dont know if i trust it.thank you

@Dewaye first of welcome to the forum
A support ticket is best as @Myfriendis410 mentioned
I will add this it’s normal for new growth to be lighter in color and it will darken up after a few days of being exposed to air
Not know weather your growing autos or photos
I will also say
It’s normal for upward growth to be slow in the beginning in most case that is caused by the plant working on a solid root system
And around 4th week they normally will start growing up
I think your plant looks healthy over all
Ph is a little high @Myfriendis410 grows in coco so ill
Let him guide you there

3 Likes

Thanks i couldnt figure out how to do rhe support ticket im basically clueless as this is my first forum ever lol but their autos.

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand: your good
What size pots you have them in @Dewaye ? The bigger the pot the longer it takes fir root system to get established
I use 2 or 3 gallon pots fir my autos and five for photos indoors
As far as support ticket that you just copy and paste into your reply and fill out the info asked

1 Like

I started in 5 gallon soft pots for fear of overgrowing and transplanting .

1 Like

I’ll try and help you with filling out the ticket. You’ll want to highlight the part of the ticket that you want to copy. Let me know if you don’t know how to do that.

Once it’s highlighted right click on the blue text and choose copy.

Now you can start a new post and then right click in the text area and choose paste from the options. Now just fill in the info the best you can. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Thanks moor than helped!

2 Likes

More spellcheck

1 Like

@Dewaye ok thats why you have slow upward growth no worries they will get ake off in a week or so im sure of it also jow high do you have the light and whatvtyoe of light are you using ?

1 Like

30 in now 600par leds viparspectra tho i have two of these im only runing one now.