Irishlady269 Grow Journal

Remember I’m organic, I may not be the best at giving advice on bottle nutrients. Your plants are actually looking very good…if they were mine, I would just water ( no nutes ) till they get into spec. Let @Holmes guide you on this, i would also check the meter as per suggestion…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Maybe try water only next time and see how they react.

1 Like

When I scrolled back up to look, the pic from 27 days ago looks like N toxicity also. I see some tip burn too.

Those numbers aren’t good. That pH out of 5.8 and 6.05 is to low.
I’m curious to know if the ppm run offs are accurate, definitely check and make sure your meter is calibrated. Does your meter give you both TDS and EC? Are you flushing per the FF schedule?

3 Likes

I’m in FFOF for the entire grow so far, my ph of run off has always been around 5.6-5.8

1 Like

Hi @Irishlady269! Im a little late but welcome to the forum.
:sunglasses::herb::+1:t3:

2 Likes

@GreenJewels my number have been like that threwout my whole grow. Well, except when I flushed them. I already planted them and spent the money for the whole set-up I was over my max. I also did know Off soil was so hot till I talked to I people on this site. I know it’s my fault.
I’m going to check the meters when the lights go on per @Holmes. My hands are tired till the light go on. I can’t believe i was stupid and put them in there. Lol

I didn’t have problems till I started feeding them the trio.

I can’t wait to start ruling stuff out. :laughing:

4 Likes

I would give water and i think your PH is low try to raise it around 6.2 - 6.5. I use FF Happy Frog, Ocean forest was little to hot.

1 Like

If using ffof you have to be careful with the nutes, you’ll have great grows don’t worry.,there’s always more seeds. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Holmes My Friend. Ok I used Ac runoff my ph is 7.38 ppm 47.

What should I do?

1 Like

Sounds as if both are PROBABLY close, to make sure you should get some calibration fluids! If ppms are at over 2000 on plants you need to flush!

2 Likes

Thank You @Holmes

1 Like

You are welcome, Glad to be of some help :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank You and Hello :blush:

Thanks for helping out brother, I think it best someone that has knowledge of these products to do so. I will roll my own on this side of the pond…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Nope, not stupid at all :wink: lots if people go straight into ocean forest. Some plants can take the hot soil very well and others, like your B, don’t like it hot. It’s all a great learning experience. You will finish up with some great smoke and each grow will get better as will your smoke. When I used FF nutes in the past I learned to expect the pH drop, especially when I was a couple weeks into flower. So I started PHing my water and feeding at 6.8 and that would help keep my soil run offs closer to 6.5 The scheduled sledgehammer flushes are a necessity if using grow big, tiger bloom or any of the FF dry amendments. You’ll get her sorted out, good luck. Have a great Sunday :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you
@GreenJewels is the sledgehammer and epson salt the same? Or can epson salt be used?

My next grow I’m going to use happy frog and 1/4 of the OFf at the bottom.

I flushed them last night. First gal in had the feed going threw by the other 1.5 was clear.
A few hours later the leaves look alot better.

I hope Everyone has a great weekend

:dash: :dash: :blush:

3 Likes

One reason sledgehammer is used, is to rinse out fertilizer build up in your soil.
Epsom salt is not the same. Epsom salt is magnesium sulfate (magnesium and sulfur)
I’m glad they look better :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Hello all, I hope y’all are ok. It’s been 17 days since I’ve posted an update. The 659 ph is great and the ppm are 1200 out
They are in 35 days of flowering. I see the hairs coming in more and more everyday. I know I have atleast 3 or 4 weeks left.

:dash: :dash:

:relieved:

10 Likes

Out of likes :+1:

3 Likes

Looking good sis…I think you have longer to go…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like