iPower 16" Bowl Trimmer

91-99% isopropyl alcohol and a makeup remover pad. That’s my go-to for cleaning anything canna-related. Don’t use 70% if you can help it, it has such a high water content it takes longer for the trichomes to dissolve.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ll try that!

2 Likes

My bowl trimmer is supposed to arrive today. At $42, I couldn’t resist.

8 Likes

agreed. the 9th is the 8 weeks mark so I shouldn’t have too long. time to break out the jewelers loupe :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

did you contact Amazon or straight to the manufacturer?

1 Like

Amazon…on site it said sold and shipped by amazon and not a specific seller. (Ipower)

1 Like

I’m usually pretty good navigating everything, but I’m not seeing a way to contact Amazon. I see a product support option and once you click on it, it takes you to a page with a link to ipower site as well as a phone number. I emailed them from the site but still haven’t heard back which is why I was curious on how you contacted them.

5 Likes

I did it through text, you were in right area was confusing for me2. Hit the text message symbol it was all through text. I have done over the phone in past too but google the number bc im not sure what it is

5 Likes

finally got it straightened out through the chat feature. all the hoops you have to jump through on Amazon to get to customer service, and you end up with another bot in the help chat :expressionless:

2 Likes

Mine was text with a person. I bypassed the bot, little tricky to figure out but def confusing for sure

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you, missing the serrated blade. Amazon is arranging a whole new shipment and for me to return the one I have. not really understanding why they couldn’t just ship the blade but not my call to make!

4 Likes

Ya its annoying. Mine did not come in original box, it was a amazon box, was not used or anything but since they tape it to the packing in the original box, think that is where the problem is. For me to return id have to drop off to a ups drop off and closest one is like 30 min away. So i got lucky and they are counting it as a returned item. Just going to buy a pack of 4 blades for 15 bucks and basically have a second one for 15 bucks. Would rather had a complete set first time but i guess $h!t happens.

3 Likes

hell yeah

1 Like

Hate that you guys had issues :cry:

2 Likes

Mine was due to be delivered yesterday, but showed up today. It was in the original box, and had all the parts. I am pleased with how heavy and well made it is. I will not get to use it until around Xmas time, and maybe it will be a good present. The website shows that it is back up to $149 again.

3 Likes

I’ll deal with a couple issues if the sale price is right :rofl: my conclusion from this experience, a person (not a bot) would have been able to make the call to send out the replacement blade instead of requiring a replacement and return. extra time, money, etc. it may just be missing the straight blade as well when its returned just for sheer inconvenience. take that bezos!

1 Like

I use it like it is, then sent it back not cleaned, and keep the blades and the rubber mat for the bowl to sit on.

2 Likes

if only I had a harvest ready to go!

1 Like

Mine arrived. Intact, with all the parts. It certainly seems to be a well-built machine. It will sit on a shelf for a few months however before it gets used. Does anyone know which blade is which? IIRC, it is serrated for wet-trimming.

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday, haven’t opened it yet, I guess I should.

3 Likes