iPower 16" Bowl Trimmer

That’s exactly how I’m looking at it.

5 Likes

I kief out alot of my grows and make hash. So it doesn’t bother me at all!

6 Likes

Ok I have now discovered that the review that says “you want to process more at a time rather than less” is true

Needs to be enough to cover “grill” thing otherwise they just jump around, not getting trimmed

6 Likes

looks like a good product to me, you growmies are awesome

4 Likes

43 bucks now gotta buy it lol

5 Likes

Wow!!! I bought too early!!!

5 Likes

agreed! thats going to be the tipping point for me that cheap!

5 Likes

I do not like Amazon at all. But at $43. I convinced myself to help them loose money on this, and ordered one to try. So, I maybe going back to dry trimming again.

4 Likes

Ah crap, you guys suckered me in. I’m a buyer at $50. Showed up in a not so discrete box

6 Likes

Yes, wasn’t the box just lovely?

3 Likes

Maybe I need another if the price keeps dropping :thinking:.

3 Likes

I just got one too! Thanks for the tip. 46$ total including taxes and delivery! Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m ok with it…but I posted a pic of it and screwed up cuz it had my name and address on it. That’s what got deleted

3 Likes

i just bought it lol and since you you guys said it shows what it is, i selected to be delivered in Amazon packaging.

4 Likes

I just did the same. I ordered the AC Infinity 19” from Amazon on Thursday, but it hadn’t shipped by Saturday so I cancelled it and ordered this one. I really like AC stuff, but I doubt theirs is $90 better than the iPower, especially since it’ll only be used a few times per year. @sandune I hope you’re getting a commission! FYI, it’s still $43 this morning…

6 Likes

I wish! Im just glad I posted about it cause a lot of board members got one and saved a bunch of money!!!

6 Likes

Not sure if im going to like it but for the price…cant beat it.

4 Likes

Mine is coming today, was tempted to get another how low can we go! Lol could of used last week

3 Likes

Straight blade is wet trimmer

1 Like

You made my week by posting that gem

And dang, it came down another 7 bucks??? Hell yeah

5 Likes