iPower 16" Bowl Trimmer

I just got mine today…thanks again for the tip. I will likely do some by hand and some with this…can’t wait to take it for a test drive.

6 Likes

post some before and after pics

1 Like

will do, but I am about a month out yet

4 Likes

I’ll try to post before and after pictures of mine Monday when mine gets here,….I have a shit ton ready for trim….
over ready really

6 Likes

Can i send you my addy???

4 Likes

“Give most of it away”. How do I join that lineup? Just saying, that may allow me to spend this winter in the camper down south, Bro.

2 Likes

I would bet, that your wife long ago quit trying to figure out the reason for all of those devices.

3 Likes

Once at work I needed a vacuum chart for a chiller, and my truck was a very long way from me. So I downloaded a vacuum chart on my company phone. When I looked at the chart the numbers seemed off, and after a closer look I saw it for Delta9. I left it on my phone, and never heard from the IT guys.

2 Likes

Well Amazon emailed me and said my trimmer was waiting on the carport for me right now. Tonight I try it with wet trimming!!! Before and after pics to come…

6 Likes

me too lol

2 Likes

awesome.

2 Likes

Got mine earlier than expected!

Info is slim tho…is serrated blade for wet and straight edge for dry or vice versa? Anyone know?

Never mind I got it…

I’ll post impressions later

4 Likes

So I tried it, I’m generally impressed

I did one plant in a matter of minutes. A few minutes

Does in knock the heck out of the buds? Yeah I guess but honestly I’m not sure it’s more than canna brush, and it collects all the trim and kief

For fifty bucks I’d say this is a bargain like a mo fo

7 Likes

Now I’m down to best investment since original grow equipment trigger pull

I just turned what easily would have taken me days to a week to do (or more probably just not do) into about 40 minutes at most of “work” ( turning crank slowly)

Perfect even trim?
No

Lots of knock off of bits and pieces? Not really as much as I expected… mostly the trash I wanted off, but I have it all for edibles anyway

Am I pleased? As punch

6 Likes

Any before and after pics?

5 Likes

Lol um, no I didn’t think of that I can do after pics in a few minutes

I think I got it all but maybe I have some somewhere I missed

3 Likes

Thanks…I cannot wait to give it a try…I am still a few weeks out

2 Likes

Ive tried mine with wet and 70% dry.

First pics are wet - before, after and trim in bottom.

These are dry - before, after and trim.

I really like it. Saved me a TON of work. Yes, it took it to 1 wet and a couple of dried buds. I love how the trim is collected in a bowl and easily is poured into my dry shifters.

WELL worth my money!!!

7 Likes

I only did 10 turns clockwise and 10 counter clockwise on both.

3 Likes

Not too shabby…have to consider all the time is saved. If it knocks a few extra tikes off it means you can get a little extra fairy dust at the end. Infusion or even sprinkled on joints when you want that extra kick.

5 Likes