Introduction, Tragedy, Death, Pain, Depression, and Sharing

Sweet mate :slight_smile: will check it out!

2 Likes

I am getting read y to do a coco oil bath. Wathc for it on utube

3 Likes

Ironically, I am still alive. We managed ro get through the memorial of my friend John on Oct. 2, but my Mother collapser and was adnitted to hospital, Oct 1. I had to eprform a memorial concert as Mom was lying in the ICU.

Mom passed away in oct. 15, and we will miss her to no end.

I love and respedct all of you in this topic to be gebuine and understandably gracious. I thank you forward for your kind sentiment.

For all you posers who stabbed me in the back and stole my livelihoud; Keep your false pretense to youselves.

I always welcome your stories of tagedy and hope to always support you all in spite of other peoples perception of what makes a great forum community

6 Likes

Much respect and love Latewood! I feel your pain, my mother tragically died this year. I carried a lot of regret for not visiting more, but I can remember many conversations with my mother on the subject and she flat out “told me to celebrate her life and not mourn her passing”. It took a while to heal, remember those conversations and start doing what she and I promised each other! Love ya Brother and you’re blessed in more ways than you know :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Much love to you. :slight_smile:
Mom was 84 and I turbed down high paying Cannabis jobs to stay and be around for my parents last yeats. Dad is clainig he wanst to be 100, and he night nake it…88 so far…Hoe can leave?

It is tough and I always felt secure until this year.

On another note; You Matines; I am attempting to have the 20th anniversary GySgt Ohil Hordan memorial bowling tournament and memorium of all our brothers who died at An Nasiryah 2003. If the heroes of that barrle agree, then we will have a weekend ina nd around Beaufort,SC, Parris Island.

If you have any interest in this, let me know so I can pass it along.

2 Likes

That’s awesome thing you’re doing Latewood! Semper Fi Brother. Beaufort Sc was my 2nd home growing up and absolutely would like to be included. Thanks again for what you do Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

My relation to psalm 23

They named this bulding Jordan Hall…

4 Likes

I made some typos due to my blindness.

Much love to you. :slight_smile:
Mom was 84 and I turbed down high paying Cannabis jobs to stay and be around for my parents last yeats. Dad is clainig he wanst to be 100, and he night nake it…88 so far…Hoe can leave?

It is tough and I always felt secure until this year.

On another note; You Matines; I am attempting to have the 20th anniversary GySgt Phil Jordan who died At An Nasiryah 2003. The memorial bowling tournament and celebration of life of all our brothers, If the brothers agree, then we will have a weekend in and around Beaufort,SC, Parris Island.

If you have any interest in this, let me know so I can pass it along.

3 Likes

Know it well. I served as a Drill Instructor from 88-92 at good old PI.

1 Like

Phil was DI for Lima comapany until 911. You might have run across him. I saw his service recird. A very interesting account; I must say!

2 Likes

I was in India Company, right across the grinder. The name does start to sound familiar. I had some friends in Lima Company and during that time

2 Likes

Latewood-
Hey man, I haven’t been on in a week or more. Do whatever you need to to keep yourself as happy as possible. You sure are going through the lower end of life right now. Please, don’t worry about me and my growing, I will be just fine. So I am officially terminating you from helping me. You have more than enough important life events going on at this time. I am here if you need anything from me. Please take care of you!! The bad times will eventually give way to some great times. I feel your pain brother. Much peace to you and all of those affected.

2 Likes