Introduction, Tragedy, Death, Pain, Depression, and Sharing

So sorry for your loss. Losing a friend is Hard!! Prayers for all. :pray::pray: @latewood

6 Likes

Latewood, I hate that you are going thru all this. I’m just a little older than you, and I have been to a lot of funerals in the last ten years. For most of us when we are young, death and sickness are far removed from our thoughts. As we get older we have to deal with reality, we need to keep a good buzz and make the most of every second we have on this earth. I pray for you to be as happy and healthy as possible.

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss try to keep your mind on happy thoughts and memories, sometimes distractions and keeping your self busy helps

5 Likes

@latewood my thoughts and prayers go out to all who are dealing with the loss of their loved one. It can’t be easy dealing with all of this on your own. Just know that we are all beside you on this. I know there is little we can do other than be there in spirit for you. Stay strong my friend. Lots of love from mrs G and myself :sleepy:

5 Likes

@ Leholf
@ Flitme
@ Dino1
@ Chasfitter
@ Davyg

If I missed anyone I apologize. I had to force myself to log in and I am glad I did. I am going to try and reply to all of you that replied the past few days. I am worn out. As I have mentioned; I ahve a Society that does a celebration of life for all out brothers and sisters who pass on.

We have a shcurch sevice planned that I ahve orchestrated, then our Musician’s memorial socoety is going to throw a big party in honor of John. His wife and I have always respected each other but, had a smoewhat contentious relationship because, he was my bass player, then he met her. LOL. Eventuallt the band broke up but, we still did gigs throught the past few years,

One fact that I wanted to share. John had Lupus but, had it under control. He was overtaken and destroyed in a months time by one of the worst disorders known to man. Cruetsfeldt Jakog Disease. A high degenrative brain idsorder, He was just gone in a matter of days. I would widh this on noone, much less heave a family endure this overwhelmingly quick and debilitating death.

7 Likes

I wonder what would become a human focused endeavour to cure such things , if only we could focus on one and tick off the last . Thanks for this side of the forum by the way , it’s sad and terrible and hurt to read but it means we are not alone in grief

5 Likes

Down here we say kia kaha e tuku teina, stay strong my brother

6 Likes

So sorry to hear.I have lost a lot of friends and relatives over the years, some before their time.It never gets easier.Prayers for you man.

6 Likes

Hey everyone. Cheer up. A week ahs past. Been working today on his Chcurch service and later musician’s memorial service.

Listening to 10 years after and CSN…CSN&Y. You know or you don’t :slight_smile:
Hope you all hanging in there and if not, feeling lonely, or sad. Holler out.

4 Likes

Can never go wrong listening to CSN…CSNY. Not much music like that today… :bat: :rofl: …music for its time I guess

1 Like

Just got a word another fulla fell :frowning: did a bit of time in forests with him . We got smashed as f once out there on a cruzy as job , older fella , job for doc ( govt nz) lost his love in a car crash well before I knew the bloke , his favourite song : dire straits, your latest trick

2 Likes

Ahh gutted man, that dude was cool as f! Fitter than the fiddle you fiddle yourself with he says! Own the saw in and out never let go.

1 Like

e Te tangata o te ngahere, hia ngahere, kaua ano to kani ki hamama . Kiora Te tengata raakau.

1 Like

I hope you all are hanging in there. Sorry guys. I have been feeling poorly this week. Trying to catch up with all of you. tag me if I missed anything. Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about this premature end. I am sure he would say, hold your head up high and enjoy life. I don’t…that sounds corny but, I hope it helps you feel a bit better.

3 Likes

Glad you are better latewood. You know I am around if you need anything. Peace…

2 Likes

Hey all, I am not sure how long we will have to share and support each other. Always remember, I am latewood, Roger, and I love growing. Sharing hardships and being aware that life is more than politics or growing weed and that we all need a place to vent, showed me that all these yeats were worth it. I love growing supply was always a dream in order to coop members, but it never worked out. Yuo all can always find me thtough my friends on the growing wiht fishes podcast although the format has changed, and I rarely do the show, they are my friends. I will catch you later, or I won’t. Love to all IMLatewood

6 Likes

@latewood - I’ve not read the entire thread and can’t even pretend to know what you’re feeling, but that’s a pretty dark and cryptic post by anyone’s standards.
I don’t mean to be so forward, but are you all right Roger?

4 Likes

Hope everything is allright man,people are kind of worried.

2 Likes

Hey all. Thanks for all the kind words and know that my thoughts are with you all. I really have meant to come over and address all your replies, but my head has not been in the game, and I have needed some time. Working on my own old website named after me, but It is just going to be for keeping up with friends, if I have to leave here.

I rebuilt my Gren Toom over there. I am also ropening my store and will display ILGM seed banners, etc as an afilliate, and offer great deals on smaller packages of grow supplies that I buy in bulk for the farm. that will be on Amazon, and at ilovegrowingsupply. (still not recovered from dat file)

I hope I can get in here and read all the posts I have been missing and see how everyone is doing.

Peace ot all.

7 Likes