Introducing the triplets - Blueberry OG

Just wanted to introduce three new editions to the fam…(names TBD)

Family Name: Blueberry OG

They must have been ready to be born for quite some time, bc they all got tap roots showing after 24 hours soaking in a red solo cup.

Theyre going to start out in my aerogarden until my flowering plants are done. Might post a couple updates along the way, if anyone is curious about how theyll do in the aerogarden.

6 Likes

Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Really looking forward to going into this next grow with the knowledge i have gained, and all the opportunities im about to have, to gain more.

2 Likes

i have a blueberry going now as well. mind if i tag along?

1 Like

No doubt. How are your ladies doing?

1 Like

Blueberry growing here too
It doesn’t smell like blueberries yet :unamused:

2 Likes

Got any pics?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh damn, shes gorgeous. How old is she?

She has been a slow grow
She will be 3 months on the 18th ( seems slow to me at least)

Just decided to flip to flower last week and she’s just starting to get little flower nubs

And thanks for the compliment

1 Like

She will make up for it during the stretch. She looks healthy as can be…you seem to be doing a great job with her.

My russian x kush gets their week 6 reservoir change today, although they started week 6 officially over the weekend. Im excited about it because i finally get to give them the AN overdrive supplement lol

The blueberry are now in the aerogarden. Will post some pics when they pop up. Probably will be a little leggy bc of how the aerogarden pods works, but should be fun to watch.

1 Like

heres my blueberry

2 Likes

Look at all them pistils…looking like shes about to make some giant bud.

1 Like