Introducing the triplets - Blueberry OG

Just wanted to introduce three new editions to the fam…(names TBD)

Family Name: Blueberry OG

They must have been ready to be born for quite some time, bc they all got tap roots showing after 24 hours soaking in a red solo cup.

Theyre going to start out in my aerogarden until my flowering plants are done. Might post a couple updates along the way, if anyone is curious about how theyll do in the aerogarden.

6 Likes

Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! Really looking forward to going into this next grow with the knowledge i have gained, and all the opportunities im about to have, to gain more.

2 Likes

i have a blueberry going now as well. mind if i tag along?

1 Like

No doubt. How are your ladies doing?

1 Like

Blueberry growing here too
It doesn’t smell like blueberries yet :unamused:

2 Likes

Got any pics?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh damn, shes gorgeous. How old is she?

She has been a slow grow
She will be 3 months on the 18th ( seems slow to me at least)

Just decided to flip to flower last week and she’s just starting to get little flower nubs

And thanks for the compliment

1 Like

She will make up for it during the stretch. She looks healthy as can be…you seem to be doing a great job with her.

My russian x kush gets their week 6 reservoir change today, although they started week 6 officially over the weekend. Im excited about it because i finally get to give them the AN overdrive supplement lol

The blueberry are now in the aerogarden. Will post some pics when they pop up. Probably will be a little leggy bc of how the aerogarden pods works, but should be fun to watch.

1 Like

heres my blueberry

2 Likes

Look at all them pistils…looking like shes about to make some giant bud.

1 Like

An update on the triplets…one seed does not want to pop, so i added a 4th, and shes starting to pop up now. No idea if ill have triplets are quadruplets.

Kind of a bummer that 2 are on their second set of leaves, and the other thats hatched is probably 2 days away from getting her baby leaves out and stretched.

For some reason i have some discoloration going on with the 2 that are up. A red spot, and the leaves look way less green than they should. Doesnt make sense considering they are so young. I added a 1/4tsp of fox farms grow big to the 1/2 gallon water tank, and the leaves got turnt, and as ive learned from the last grow, that is about as far as you want to push seedlings.

Hopefully the color fixes itself.