Insecticide you use?

Do you have a link to that thread? I prefer natural remedies.

It wasn’t actually a thread I started, it was me chiming in on a thread and letting them know I had purchased them and used them. I believe someone had mentioned it and I was just letting them know my experience with the wonderful little lady bugs. They’re good luck to me, and they kill the bugs who are trying to harm your plants. What else could you want in a soldier? :v:

2 Likes

I actually meant the one with the mantis. I’ll just do a search for it here on the forum.

Just saw Walmart brand Castile soap. Reg and peppermint. 7.59 for 16oz

mites got one out of 3 one was a male,BUT you should see my little princess. she has just started flowering . so as stupid as it sounded it worked. i sprayed them about 3 days also after spraying i put them in front of a window a/c unit and after about a haf hour 4 of the little things were spotted hanging by there string about 10 inches out where sorry to say they were snuffed out. poor little spidies

Hey man, during veg I usebthis organic bug repellent made from a flower and bugs hate it. Its safe ro put on fruits and veggies the day before harvest so im gona say it would be okay. Its made by the folks who make seven or sevendust, but all organic. Im at work and cant remember the exact name but ill let ya know.
What i do is cut it down with water as directed and take a q tip right before lights go out amd rub it on bottom of all leaves, especially fan leaves at first sign of knats or mites, and within a few days they are all gone, with no harmful effects. Since thrn they have been good and no more bugs. Never tried during flower and still wouldnt advise of putting directly on buds but okay for leaves. Its cheap, effective, and totally safe to humans. Plus no adverse effects on my plants, it will leave a white residue until the plant naturally transpires it away.
Listen I am a big fan of all organic and i wouldnt do anything that could hurt my grow, so i was quite confident in the product before using it. Hope this helps bro. Goodluck

Canola oil

I have since added DE diatomaceous earth and have neem oil ready to go. I already spray occasionally with a mix pH water of essential oils garlic, cinnamon, castile soap, and the Bergman bug, mold, root system.

And i have put a trap for gnats/flies of Apple cider vinegar and castile soap… That the sprays, proper (i think) watering seems to keep my bug/worm problem reduced if not stopped.

But still doing something wrong, cant get out of the seedling stage, so far I’ve lost 5 of my 10 seeds i got from ILGM. But im learning.

Hey the stuff is called “worry free” by garden tech and its made from chrysantheum flower. Shit works and you only need it once.

2 Likes

azamax sadly not available here in Canada controlled substance

Any idea what placed it as a controlled substance?

No clue our government can be finicky

1 Like

did you know ladybugs are carnivores ?had one bites the shit out of me