Input on AC Infinity 2x4 tent

I’m looking to get some opinions on the AC Infinity grow tent, specifically on if the height would be enough for weed, it’s listed as only 60" tall. Any help would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Goood morning and welcome!! My grow spaces is same height and width. You can easily manage some nice cannabis plants in there. But you do have to TRY to control them and keep them squatter than some other strains. I’ve seen a lot of people run out of space and flip the filter and exhaust on the outside of tent to make more height room. But if you train your plants correctly and treat them right you should be able to yield just as good results or similar to growing 6ft tall monsters. A lot of us on here use 2x4x6 tents and have great success. Here’s my lady’s!

@pr @Low @Axemanjake23 just a few off top my head I can think that have 2x4 I know I’m forgetting bunch of people

2 Likes

Looking good man!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! you will not be disappointed by buying the tallest tent your space will accommodate. As @ConcreteBudz mentioned you can grow some nice plants in 60 inch tent. Good luck

1 Like

Can always give a look at northern scrogger dot com. They have some nice tents also not sure on pricing but i have seen the tents and his lights r like hlg lights and or rayon led lights. He has the white or silver lined tents i believe. I know white for sure

2 Likes

It seems like those are autos, would you suggest growing those exclusively? Or would photos still work in a 5’ tent, with the fan and filter on the exterior? Btw, those look ladies look amazing!

@Growingforothers, first of all welcome to the community and to the forum. I don’t have an AC infinity tent, I have Vivosun, but I like my veg tent! 2x4x6. And my flower tent, 2x4x8. My veg tent. I’ve had the tent full of plants! I have 2 Dwc in there now 1 is flowering. Other 1 is 2 days old.

1 Like

I have the 2x4 AC infinity. 5’ tall. Love the tent, but wish I had gotten a taller one. Now if I had managed my height during veg a little better, it would be fine. I plan on using the same tent next grow, with height in mind while training. Nice tents though, and I like how its set up for the cloudline controller.

1 Like

when it comes to tents bigger is always better obviously but if you have space limitations get a small tent if space is not a factor go big!..often times its overlooked what all is going into the tent aside from the plant, but then we need to look at height requirements and most people think “ohh i have a 6 ft tall tent im obviously not going to grow a 6ft tall plant so that should be ok” but the issue is your light will never be flush with the top of the tent there will be hang, and of course you cant always keep your light at the top of the tent during your grow. end thought, looking back at my search for the right grow equipment to fit my needs i sometimes wonder what i have bought more of …grow lights or grow tents :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So true. Equipment space is key. Im making it happen this time. So far?!!

1 Like