Innovations - Inventions & Lessons Learned

That is unreal. If they had a smart home, this would not have happened :slight_smile:

1 Like

Must be ace pot !

1 Like

Good lord.

I’m pretty sure they are referring to the $ denomination. At least I hope!

1 Like

Coin of the realm £1 = $1.25 apx

That is gibberish to me.

1 Like

Ah, yes. Just realizing where the story originated.

1 Like

Somebody is in deep shite! Looks like big cash was behind the set-up with a master grower overseeing the grow and a babysitter to watch the grow and do the work. Might have been a police set-up. Either way, the plants look very healthy.

LOL. On **15 February 1971 **, known as Decimal Day, the United Kingdom and Ireland decimalised their currencies.

Under the old currency of pounds, shillings and pence, the pound was made up of 240 pence (denoted by the letter d for Latin denarius and now referred to as “old pence”), with 12 pence in a shilling and 20 shillings (denoted by s for Latin solidus ) in a pound.

I lived through the change from old money to new money and they were desperate times.

The Coinage Act of 1792 had officially authorized the United States as the first English-speaking nation to have decimalised currency.

Don’t tell me. YOU lived through the birth of the Doller… because I just might believe yeah >>grins<< LOL

1 Like

is this coat your jacket ?

1 Like

Next up “Pistil Bot 3000!” Robot hangs from track and lowers USB microscope down to take perfect close ups of pistils from a remote computer without touching the plants at all. Uses proximity sensory and multiple motors to make focusing possible. Makes monitoring my pistils easy.

It needs to have a alarm that alerts when to harvest based on trichomes

1 Like

Excellent! I do have a light sensor as well that could even report on the color while it operates. That’s easy :slight_smile:

this may be of interest to you
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-47094-8

1 Like

DRONEBOT 3000

It’s a drone that automatically monitors crops and responds to any number of motion/passive infrared sensors instantly, attacking with infrared cameras and an eye in the sky, GPS enabled, and stealthy, can be mounted with pepper spray, and tear gas, as well as tasers and any number of less than or greater than lethal offensive weapons. An excellent example of a defensive weapon that could be deployed would be a message stating that mines in the area will be armed in 30, 29… and then use the attached sonic weapon to give them intense nausea, explosive diarrhea and a really bad hangover. Headaches may also occur. The only really practical way to monitor any outdoor crop and deter would-be thieves.