Inkbird temperature controller

How do you go with maintaining temps in your 3x3? I have been having issues my climate at the moment is just wack and it has been making it hard for me to dial in a consistent temp and rh

You can either have the smart controller try and do all the work for you or set it manually.

If I set mine on smart it will kick on a couple times an hour, I had it set to turn up to 5/10 so that it would def replace all the air inside. If you are running both a heater and a humidifier set your main controller manually to setting 3 to start and see if that feels like enough negative pressure and air aiming out for proper exchange, adjust until you feel it’s right and then let run for 10-15 min and check your temp and RH, and adjust your heater or humidifier as needed until both are where you want them.

1 Like

I use the inkbird. I have the cooling side hooked up to my intake fan and the heating side hooked up to a fan heater. I have a 2° difference between the heating and cooling which allows the temperature to balance in between the heating and cooling cycles

1 Like

Do you have any pictures of your grow space and which 6” smart system did you order?

I only have the humidifier running. I will give this a try and see how it goes

Ill send you a photo now, I ordered the mars hydro 6 inch smart controller one

Depending on your light you might not need a heater, my light provides more than enough heat in my little tent, but it’s also a little 200w led.

That system should function almost exactly like mine

1 Like

Nice! Have you started growing yet, or just trying to get all dialed in before you pop some beans?

Im actually week 2 into flower haha I had aircon in there keeping temp and rh down but costs to mich to run trying to find alternative

1 Like

I have some GSC seeds ready for when this lot is done so hopefully im more dialed in by then

1 Like

Nice! Yeah, it’s winter here so that’s not an issue for me.

I know my 6” can move some serious air, but my humidifier brings my tent temps down, so watch for that once you have it set up.

I use the Inkbird 308, but it’s for heating and cooling.

I run a 4 inch AC infinity with a speed control for an intake set to run 24/7 with a 6 inch exhaust set on low running 24/7. The Inkbird kicks the AC on if temps get too hot and the heater on when lights go out and temps fall ten degrees.

Out of likes :+1::+1:, nice :love_you_gesture:

1 Like