Infos needed for Coco/Perlite grow and mix

So if i reflect the picture of the calculation and what you said about 900ppm means i can go to 1.8 EC around (900ppm) und bump up to around 1100ppm in flower (2.2EC) right ? Thanks a lot

That will work just dandy for your plants.

1 Like

Plants above are small and not going to have the wet/dry cycles that they will once larger. As long as they’re looking alright you can probably get ph down once regularly able to completely soak a pot and have it dry next morning.

3 Likes

@DMTom there’s a section on the cocoforcannabis website about pH and one about runoff. Give those a read first. They cover a lot more info than anyone can convey in a single answer. @Myfriendis410 and @dbrn32 are right on with their guidance. Once your girls start eating and drinking right then the numbers should start to normalize. I didn’t even measure anything except what went in until mine were fully in veg.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the help i gonna monitor the plants and hope it was just a transplant shock from soil to coco and hope they fully recover soon .

Here is a little update they are having new grow and looking much better now.
Just some pictures from today is there anything to worry about or are they looking alright ?

Was only able to upload 5 pics a time so here some more.

Stand back and watch 'em grow! They look fine.

1 Like

Okay i just was worried as the tips and edges looked a bit burned i thought maybe 750-850ppm was to strong for them .
Thank you and sorry for bothering and asking so much

1 Like

Happy to help anytime. You don’t need to apologize.

1 Like

Thank you guys !!
Watered / feed Dailey once with lights on . Upped the amount from 500ml to 1L with 25% run off.
Upped the PPM between 800-900.

Plants bounced back and got over the transplant from soil to coco/perlite.

Thanks again they are loving it and looking so much healthier and also growing so much faster now .
Excited to see the result of my first grow.

1 Like

Just keep your media damp and they’ll remain happy.