Info needed on a light

The "optic Slim 650s for a 4x4 tent. Have a used one available to me. Any good, how does it compair to HLG comproable? @dbrn32

2 Likes

With a price tag of $1500 it seems like a good light. Plus you can control the blue and red in it. Id give it a shot

Depends on price i would say. I’ve seen a few complain about getting help with earlier lights from optic, and some say they didn’t feel performance was as good as listed specs. New for new hlg-650r is more light for less money. But if you could get a smoking deal on second hand is probably plenty suitable in 4x4.

2 Likes

The guys asking 800.00 with controller. @dbrn32

2 Likes

Imo that is a little steep for something used. They were overpriced new from what i see. In comparison, a refurbished 650r is something like $750 in stock, then you can subtract any applicable discount code too. Plus would be straigh from hlg with factory support.

2 Likes

Here’s what you’d pay for a refurb Scorpion Diablo shipped to your door using the 20% off code “grow”. I use one in my 4x4 and 2 in a 4x8.

2 Likes

I have to agree. Used can have flaws. Warranty probably gone. Me personally i believe a stack of 100.00 bills equaling 600 in the hand might just get it. Cash speaks volumes when it is in front of you…lol.

2 Likes