Indoor variety choices

I am starting a new indoor turnover garden. I just started Grand Daddy Purple and a few Skywalker. I was thinking to start a few Train Wreck to add but I see Train Wreck is only recommended for outdoors. Thoughts? Looking for a more sativa to offset the GDP indica

3 Likes

These plants are adaptable to outdoor and indoor. I’ve never grown train wreck but I would not hesitate to grow any plant indoors unless it was a pure landrace sativa, then I might have to rethink my grow, but still doable.

2 Likes

I take that back. It appears Trainwreck is also suggested for indoor climate when I apply my filters to seed selection. Any favorites for a sativa dominant indoor? My indica GDP knocks me out. I like the uplifting, happy, creative descriptions of Trainwreck

1 Like

I particularly like super silver haze, blue haze and super lemon haze. Great flavors/aromas with a pleasant daytime buzz. SSH and SLH have been great producers with Blue Haze being a very good producer in my setup.

2 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying the Haze strains I have on the shelf. Purple Haze and Thai Haze.

2 Likes

I believe it was Skywalker only recommended for outdoor. And now I do have a few of them. Anyone play with Skywalker?

1 Like

All sorts of folks do Skywalker OG indoors. You might be better off asking what strains have the effects you are looking for as most of the cannabis out there now does fine indoors.

1 Like

Royal Cheese

White Widow has been a long time standard for easy productive grows and nice smoking.
Might want to check out the 10+10 sale.

2 Likes

I am with @tanlover442 on this although mine is White Widow Extreme, easy to grow indoors and a great flavour and smoke, smoking it atm been curing just over 8 weeks…devine :+1::kangaroo:
Will let you know how Gelat Og smokes by Xmas, it certainly grows well indoors.

1 Like

White Widow has been a favorite of mine. Power Plant was a good performer too relative to other varieties. But I never really got where ILGM gets their numbers on how much yield they estimate you get. With Grand Daddy Purple for example they say 14-17oz. per 3x3ft. First of all does that mean dry bud? And I figure that means a garden that is 3ft. square, 9 s.f. which is basically the size of my grow box (actually 33"x33") I built out of cardboard with a 400w HPS (since added an additional 200W MH). My last garden was primarily Power Plant and GDP and I ended up with maybe 7oz. total. Looking at my last garden below how could you fit any more tops in there to get anywhere near that weight?

keep in mind this was before maturity

Hazes I second @Myfriendis410 mold resistant very resilient easy to clone purple haze my favorite plant so far I’ve grown it 4 times now

GDP by ilgm was awesome - love the taste. Packed up a cone and first thing I could taste was a berry/grape flavor then followed with an earthy old school after taste. Will definitely be growing more of her in the future