Indoor then put outdoor

So I moved my indoor plant outside because the heat was getting to be a lot also wanted to try to flower her outside the first day went well she seemed to adapt but went out today and almost all the leaves look discolored and burnt any idea why and how to fix? (New to indoor) I moved her back inside btw thanx everyone

This was before she went outside F1 BlueDream strain she’s been a lil funky the whole time

Indoor plants have to be gradually put in the sun, or the sun light will fry them. The light ratio is totally different from indoor lights. It’s a big adjustment the plant has to make to be in the sun. Start them out in the shade first then gradually move them into the sunlight, Over period Of days. @TheCandidCamper

1 Like

I might suggest you bring her back inside, put her under normal house lights. Give her water 4 times this week, because she is severely dehydrated. Water bottle spray her damaged leaves every other day, and let’s see if she can recover in a week or 2. @TheCandidCamper

2 Likes

His plant is already burnt this is recovery measures. @Littleflowerbud

1 Like

Wrong post…my bad I removed my comment. :v:

1 Like

Peace to you sister, it’s alright.

1 Like

Ok I brought her in and watered should I keep her on 18/6? And it’s crazy because the weather here is in the 90s and my other plants adapted so well to it I felt so bad when I woke up and saw her like that. Thank you for all the help

@dbrn32 we got an indoor plant put outside for a couple days now has real bad sun burn. I’m not sure what else to tell @TheCandidCamper to do about it. So can you Scroll up to top and read what has happened. Got the burn victims pictures before and after shots at top also. Thanks. He will know what to do, more than I can tell you.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@Covertgrower These questions would be good, had the problem not been identified already… but it has, and the problem is: indoor plant has over exposure to sun light. Issue: Badly Sun burned. Result: badly damaged leaves.
Solution to problem needed. At this current condition, what can be done, so the plant can recover. Before and after sunburn pictures are at top of page.

@Draco1 I saw that it was sunburned, but I posted the support ticket as I suspect there are other issues at play here besides just the sun. You’re assuming f there’s no other issues. If the OP chooses not to fill it out, then I guess that’s that.

2 Likes

Sorry, you might be right, just trying to help. @Covertgrower

No worries.

1 Like

Not much you can do. Plants need to be gradually acclimated.

@dbrn32 @TheCandidCamper Ya, that’s what I told him. Could this be a solution to the sunburned problem: Trim off the very badly damaged leaves and leave the not to badly damaged ones, then mix up some low grade/ not full strength, Miracle-Gro or other nutes and feed the plant the meds to see if it can recover. And of course leave plant inside, in air circulated room. Under no grow lamp. Got to baby it back to health.

1 Like

Hey guys just a little update she is inside under the grow light she was praising the light this morning I also raised the light just a little so it was not so intense and have her on a 18/6 schedule. I gave her a little hydrogrow food and I trimmed some of the really bad krispy leaves off. So far it seems like she is going to make it thank you for all the help!

1 Like

Glad she became perky again for you. @TheCandidCamper