First time grower in an indoor tent asking for advice if I made a good decision of transplanting my plants from soil to a mineral substrate called lechuza pon that has similar nutrients compared with soil but with much more air flow that helps to prevent disease
Welcome to the community!
Your substrate has time release nutrients in it, that’s not usually recommended for cannabis, but if you want to give it a try, we’ll follow along. Here are the ingredients I found:
- German washed pumice
- German, light Lava (permanently supplies your plant with iron)
- Fully-coated, premium-quality fertilizer.
- The coating is purely organize and breaks down without leaving any residue.
- The fertilizer supplies your plant with nutrients for up to 6 months.
- Fit for all plants, including foliage, flowering plants like orchids, citrus plants, herbs, tomatoes, fruit trees, cacti, and more.
Thank you for the feed back @Covertgrower appreciate it.