🐉 Indoor RDWC grow adventures HLG Jacks 321

Damn sorry man

1 Like

My new line for my son. :laughing:

3 Likes

The real issue has been my lack of effort lol

I could have fixed light leaks better around the plant.

I should have kept them better trimmed and less bud sites per plant. The worst of the mold has been on bud that are not getting air flow due to not enough space

I probably should have been running the dehumidifier more

Next grow I’m going to do better about limiting the number of bud sites/branches even more. I thought I was doing better this time trying to let the plant fill the space but they still got bigger than they needed to be.

It does look like they are getting close to harvest, at least some

Happy growing everyone!

2 Likes

The age old mystery… How long before flipping. Really, only experience with growing that strain will make things go smoother.

And then you get a plant with a fat stalk and it doesn’t want to crop or bend easily. It’s a never ending challenge.

You’ve done an awesome job! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hope all is well bro!
Have you done the official harvest yet? Hope you were able to get the mold issue under control and didn’t lose much overall.

Hope you and the family are doing well!!

2 Likes

I have been super busy and haven’t updated here at all. So here goes…

The mold was spreading quick. The bcp didn’t have much on it. So I harvested it quickly. I disposed of anything that had anything that looked like mold on it in the process.

After drying I broke apart every bud and looked for mold and continued to discard anything that had any sign of mold. Right after the bcp and the 2 small clones finished drying I harvested the gelato.

I lost about 1/4 of my grow to mold so not to bad. I’ll do better this next grow.

Here are some harvest pictures

The bcp has officially been smoked and it’s amazing, can’t wait to try the gelato. I just dropped one zskittle seed as well, so thanks again!!!

Here’s what the roots of the 2 plants and the 2 clones looked like after sitting in non moving water for a week while I was super lazy and didn’t clean up the old grow lol

I’ve got to get everything cleaned up and ready for the next run. I’m thinking 3 buckets in the 5x5 this time so I can access and maintain them better. I am thinking one mother plant and pulling clones from it so that everything is the most even in the tent.

I’m still learning and trying new stuff each grow.

Happy growing everyone!

6 Likes

Very nice!

So sorry to hear about the mold spreading to 1/4 of everything. That’s pretty rough. I lost about 20 grams to rot myself, it was heartbreaking.

3 Likes

Sorry about the mold, my outside LSD has some bud rot i have to address tomorrow. I see you use the bucket curing method…me too :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah most of mine was white mold, I did find a few spots of bud rot though so I’m glad I harvested when I did.

I got almost everything cleaned up so I went ahead and dropped a new seed. She grew a tail quick, 12 hour soak, sank, put in paper towel wet in zip lock in a warm spot, seems to be the fastest so far.

@Graysin always sucks to lose something so beautiful lol

@NUG61 I hang dry mine, then trim it down and just use the bucket for sorting, good nugs in one, trash in the other. I then put it into Grove bags for curing.

5 Likes

Well I’m going to try and treat this girl like a mother plant and pull the clones off of her once she gets big enough. For now I’m just top watering and set all this up so the roots could start growing past the starter cube.

6 Likes

Hope everyone is doing well! Happy growing!
Here’s the progress on my girl so far

6 Likes

Love it!

3 Likes

Looking great!!

1 Like

Guess I’ll be making some clones sometime this week or weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Happy growing!

5 Likes

Very nice. Love those roots

2 Likes

Looking good :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Well I didn’t post much about my grow this time as I am taking the extra time being off this site and putting towards the plants. I learned a bunch this grow and controlled the plants through the veg stage much more this grow.

I am getting ready to harvest though. So here are some end results. I still have things I want to improve on during my next grow that I have identified. I still let the buds get to large on these and branch to much at the very top, well change that next grow for better bud development at the end.

Happy growing everyone!

5 Likes

nice work ! , they look kind of like @Hellraiser 's cherry ice cream .
those buckets look tall did you pick up the 13 gallon ones ?
:alien: Happy Growing

2 Likes

I have not upgraded to the 13 gallon ones yet, but I intend to at some point.

The roots on these out grew the buckets. To the point when I pulled them out they were the shap of the bucket lol

I actually don’t remember which seed I grabbed and started these from, I am guessing wse zkittle lol. I have some more ilgm seeds now and planning on doing another ilgm strain next.

Happy growing!

5 Likes

Getting everything cleaned up and set up again, 2x ilgm trainwreck, seemed like the most logical pick of the seeds at the time lol

4 Likes