🐉 Indoor RDWC grow adventures HLG Jacks 321

4 Likes

Looking good man!!

I FIMmed mine a few days back and I need to start LST soon but i don’t think I can catch up with those monsters!!

Awesome job man!
You’re making it hard to stay in soil! LOL!

Keep it up man!!

2 Likes

Looking great.

Happy growing

1 Like

Well i had to give them another 4 gallons of water today.

Roots made it into the res again so I went into the closest bucket and gently pulled them back through.

I also noticed the roots from my other buckets have gone through and now the roots are Tangled in each other… Debating fixing that, but I would probably have to break some roots to get the separated from each other… really not sure what to do, not sure what root maintenance is normal…

3 Likes

I’ve done essentially no root maintenance. I’m just letting them go ham. It may end up biting me in the a$$ later on but so far it’s gone fine.

2 Likes

Wow brother they really tooked off on you great job

2 Likes

Got to love auto flowers :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My Northern Lights have been putting out pre’s since they were like 3-4" tall.
That’s just weird! LOL!Haven’t stopped since! I smacked them around last night and they still haven’t missed a beat.
My tiny, spindly, little, Charley brown Gorilla Glue was just putzing along so I topped her and tied her down last night. Gave her a good protein drink and sent her off to her fate, and this morning SHE’S showing pre-flowers! Go figure!
I’ll be surprised if I get a joint out of her so if she croaks out, so be it.
The other 2 are doing great!!

No where near those, but pretty, pretty, pretty good!

Keep up the good work man!!

You’re making it look easy!! LOL!

2 Likes

Wow, they get big fast!!!

3 Likes

Well we were gone from the house for a few days.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Here is a picture of just before we left

And here is some pictures of when we returned.

They drank a decent amount of water while I was gone.
The pH drifted down from 5.8 to 5.6-5.5 while I was gone. The EC also dropped for the first time. It’s been 2.0 it dropped to 1.7

I mixed my 4 gallons of nuet water to add to res, i pH it to 6.1 to bring my water pH up some, I also added 1 tsp per gallon of mkp to help bring the EC back up, 1 tsp per gallon ended up being about 25 grams for four gallons. That bright my nuet water ec up to 3.0

After mixing everything together I’m sitting great at 5.8ph and 2.1 ec.

Hope I’m doing this right lol

Should I be targeting a specific EC?

4 Likes

They really tooked off and are looking healthy and beautiful

3 Likes

I just keep adding more nuet water and they just keep drinking it. Using about 4 gallons every 3 days
Added mkp and silica this last time

3 Likes

Wow they really are huge

1 Like

That poor little girl in the middle is gonna get a complex!
Might have to call in a “plant whisperer” LOL!

Looking awesome man!!
The growth rate of those beans is incredible. I can’t imagine what the roots look like under there!
I’m thinking with those skinny leaves it’s a sativa dominant strain - I wonder if that helps explain the growth?
Sativa tends to be bigger but unfortunately takes longer to mature - bud wise…er…Couldn’t resist!

Keep on rolling brother!

1 Like

I’m going to have to raise the light again, third time in two weeks lol

4 Likes

That plant in the second pic is building up some nice looking buds!! That central cola area is gonna be a busy, sticky place in a month!

All of them are looking great!!

I don’t want to jinx anything, but it looks like you’ve had a little bit easier run this time in the new system.
I suppose the end results will tell the tale!

Might be time for a little defoal! :rofl:

1 Like

I cut so much off of them 2 days ago that I filled at gallon bucket full with trimmings…

I keep worrying that I’m cutting away to much but it keeps coming back lol

I’m about to do another trim today

Wow I have cut so much of these plants, no more trimming until at least next weekend. Still need to give more water and nuets…

I’m thinking about slightly increasing my jacks or Epsom salt, any recommendations how much I should increase it?

2 Likes

Lookin good…
I’m seeing a little tip burn which would tell me your right at you maximum nutrient level…
I would just keep doing what you’ve been doing… :+1:t4:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy new year everybody!!!

2 Likes