Indoor/ Outdoor late WW photo

When u water next run get lots of runoff and let the first cup or so drain out then catch some water dripping from the bag in a shallow bowl and see what the outcome numbers are. Soil kinda sux in ways. Coco is so much more forgiving on issues but does require lots.more feed

1 Like

I checked runoff on last water. Abt 987 ppm.

Oh the monsters! 32 days abv ground. This hlg 300L rspec is kick ass!

5 Likes

Happy for you bro :pray::100:

1 Like

looking fantastic, HLG rocks

1 Like

Day 36 abv ground. Girls gotta a little lower trim! Earlier left was fimmed, right one was topped.

4 Likes

Oh man they lookin sweet :heart_eyes: very healthy my brother… keep up the good work :money_mouth_face::muscle::100:

1 Like

Thanks bro!

Looks like preflower in the near future huh my 7 week old rss just started showing signs

1 Like

Q… should i clip these large fan leaves

2 Likes

You can if they’re blocking wind and flower spots… they normally jump after a lil pruning

Well I clipped the lower horizontal fan leaves that were just sitting there not turning up. Those older high fan leaves ever bud? I know you should keep some but they seem to be a hinderance.

Clip anything in the way is what i do… if i can’t tuck it in it goes

Day 41. Clipped and tucking. Gonna have to rearrange the setup. Running out height. Still just the ffof soil and water.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 or other mods!! Can you change this thread to a grow journal?

1 Like

You can always spread them side ways 2 make height space

1 Like

Left one was fimmed. Right one was topped. I think I’m going to top the left one and fim the right one this time.

1 Like

Just topped the left one. Right one has a nice bush shape so I’ll leave her be. Need to find a shorter table to put them on.

The fimming is nice. Got have fun n do it all. Dont b like me n greedy i fimmed 3/4 of my gsce that she died

1 Like

Lol. Naw, I’m pretty easy on them. Thanks for the replies!