Indoor/ Outdoor late WW photo

Last pics for a few days….16 days abv ground

4 Likes

On the suggestion from this great people I switched from 5 Purple lights pushing 1000watts down to 1 HLG 650 it is amazing on how much different thing are doing now. That light runs about 663. watt down according to my little devices.

1 Like

@SippiGrower hey bro! I made a brew with 1/4 mosoqito pellet, to 1 gal. Water & spray my top soil “just a misting” every other day. I’ve been doing it for about a week & haven’t seen any critters so I’ll stop & if they return ill do it again. This
probably sounds like a stupid question, do you have a screen in the window? If so & they don’t dissappear close the window. Looking good :+1:

Mosquito bits that’s the name of the product and no harm to the plants

2 Likes

Fungus gnats are a pain. DE and yellow sticky traps are your best bet. And make sure your soil dries completely between waterings.

4 Likes

Oh yeah screen in place. I thought pot wasn’t suppose to stink until flower?

Yep. Ordered sticky pads this morning. DE is already out. Thanks

2 Likes

Looking very good

1 Like

looking great growmie, keep rocking it

1 Like

Hey gropeeps! Little update at 20 days green.
No water in 4 days. May need some tomorrow.

Under the 100 watt spider which has been great!

Got the new HLG 300 Rspec hung. So we dhall see how she responds. At abt 60% power. Will ease ot up. Pics below at 100%.

Going to top the lanky one tomorrow. Oh, and gnats are gone. DE did its job.

@SilvaBack203 @anon1893985 @BudzMS @OGIncognito @PurpNGold74 @Brainsacco1

6 Likes

Tagging @Newt

The white stuff is de

looking fantastic

1 Like

I’m following. Did I miss a question?

3 Likes

Nope. Just value your feedback. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Contemplating a fim and fim, or a top then fim? No height issue cause they are going outside for flower. Plan on doing just the lanky plant on the right. Leaning towards fim now and again in two weeks.

1 Like

Looking good Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Fimmed the tall lanky girl!

3 Likes

22 days. The hlg light has made a big difference.

6 Likes

Fim

5 Likes